Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This will be interesting.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Kek >_>
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
currently in need of everything. Second group is ready to roll, please visit our site or contact me in game.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So Strifee! How are you guys when it comes to PvP? Like say hypothetically, its you a prot pally with 160k vs. 3 lvl 81s. Who wins?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I would say you win since you did win, why would you ask such a foolish question?

Continue trolling please, definitely shows how good you are.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
06/25/2011 11:40 PMPosted by Lelan
So Strifee! How are you guys when it comes to PvP? Like say hypothetically, its you a prot pally with 160k vs. 3 lvl 81s. Who wins?

You're obsessed! Too many posts let it go! Besides, lowbies killing a maxed level toon is nothing new, Ive done it before several times.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny how the term trolling has morphed over the years. Its quite comical to be considered a 'troll' for pointing out short comings of others. And no you just gave me enough of a laugh that i wanted to share it with the whole world. You kno the whole wide world that i have in my hands?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]