LFM 10 Raiding Wed, Fri, & Sat

53 Gnome Rogue
Myself and some friends are getting back into the raiding scene for firelands again since WotLK, with some success in t11. The times are 6:30 - 10:00 PST Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Geared alts are acceptable considering your main's raiding schedule will not interfere with ours, as we start with t11 before we begin in firelands. There are no guild ties here, however we will keep a friendly, professional atmosphere focused on enjoyable but progression raiding. You are asked to bring your own food, flasks, repair gold, and pots. The first raid will be the 22nd, and then the correct schedule will restart the 6th, after the July 4th holidays are over.

We are currently looking for a melee dps of any class and 2 non pally healers.

Post here on the forums or whisper myself, Upwards, in game if you wish to either be invited to this raiding schedule, or have any questions about such. I am happy to answer any question that is to clarify, or about something not mentioned. Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We need healzoorrz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
5/6 in BWD took 2 hours with 4 pugs, 2 wipes total. Any comers - heals make us super happy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]