Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw)

85 Human Paladin
I looted this, and it is for sale, 10k gold to start, cut off is July 1, please send me a in game mail and post in the thread obout bid b/o
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Actully they are the most uncommon dropped pet... Not that common... That is why it is "rare"... So quit trolling
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Trying to educate someone? MUST BE TROLLING.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Look up trolling... What you are doing is in the definition... If you don't want it don't comment... It is the rarest drop vanity pet

http://www.wowhead.com/item=8494/parrot-cage-hyacinth-macaw#comments

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Also quote from the wow pets

THE HYACINTH MACAW ARGUABLY HAS THE LOWEST DROP RATE OF ANY DROPPED PET. SO FARMING FOR THIS PARROT IS A TOUGH GRIND. YOU MIGHT TRY FARMING YOUR AUCTION HOUSE INSTEAD. OFTEN NON-COLLECTORS WILL PUT THIS UP FOR A FEW GOLD OR LESS, NOT REALIZING ITS TRUE VALUE. A FRIEND OF MINE MANAGED TO NAB HERS FOR JUST TWO GOLD! THEN AGAIN, THE ODDS WERE IN HER FAVOR SINCE SHE SPENDS 80% OF HER TIME AT THE AUCTION HOUSE SEARCHING FOR ARMOR THAT DOESN'T MAKE HER LOOK "FAT".
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bottom line if you don't want the bird don't post...if nobody takes it I don't care cause I will use it
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Definition of trolling given by blizzard

Spamming or Trolling
This category includes:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts
Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Mer, actually nevermind I dont care.

The going rate for that pet regardless of drop rate is 4k-6k.. 10k was right before and for a time after cata because there was a mad rush to get things that were "going away" due to zone changes. Drop rate was changed and people still commonly think the pet is the lowest drop rate/extremely rare yadda yadda yadda...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]