Congratulations <Perspective>! Drak'thul 1st

90 Blood Elf Mage
yay go me for doing something with my life and not having time to be there for the full 7/7. u are amazing for posting from a lvl1 alt...rofl loser. i can sit here comfortably in djibouti, africa trolling u allday with my main while i take two weeks off.

as tonic has said, why would i compare rankings with other 10 man guilds. we are a 25 man guild, who gives a F**k about the undertuned easyness of the teir12 content on 10 man.

im also glad you had the ability to armory me and look at what has been done but your to stupid to check recent kills. i havent been in raid in 2 weeks cause i actually happen to be doing something with my life. Its called serveing my country.

and as of being ahead of drak thul by two bosses.... one guild has been 6/7 for almost 4 weeks now, when we(the guild) got to rag, he was dead within 2 days.... not bragging just simply updating some of the people who did actually respect on the realm.

/wave warmogul
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
@Moe

Gyn was referring to our place # in terms of 25 man guilds. Right now we are up to 13 on realm and 991 in world for 25 man guilds. Obviously these numbers are lower when you include the 10 man guilds.

I think most of us feel that being in a 10 man guild is much less of a sense of accomplishment, which is why we choose to be in a 25 man guild. I think most of us really only compare our guild to other 25 man guilds, and don't care about the 10 man guilds. That's why we look to the 25 man only number rather than the overall number.

I'm not hating on the 10 man guilds, just saying that the 25 man experience is much more satisfying to me (hence why I'm in a 25 man guild and not a 10 man one ;p).

Also, flaming Gyn for not being there for some of the kills is silly. Gyn definitely contributes plenty to the guild and just had some RL stuff come up. He was commenting on how our guild was 7/7, not he himself.

Anyways, in closing I highly recommend that if you are a good player (pve OR pvp) you should leave Drak'thul and go to a better server. The experience is simply so much better. Being able to find skilled arena partners, rated battleground pugs and raid pugs is so much better than suffering on Drak'thul just to get a "Realm First!" months after most other realms.

That would be like me saying we are the 2nd best guild in the universe because I only care about Drak'Thul guilds, and all other realm guilds are beneath us so they don't count. That would make me sound like an arrogant douche though. See what I did there? Grats on being 27th on your new realm :).

BRB, I have to go head to the Illidan forums and brag that you guys are awesome for being ahead of Drak'Thul by 2 bosses in your "progression".

You still raging cause I'm better?

On a sidenote, hi war what's goin on my brother from another mother
Reply Quote
87 Troll Mage
@Volios

One gaping hole in your argument is that the differences between being a 25 man raiding guild doing 25 man raids and being a 10 man raiding guild doing 10 man raids are substantially larger than the difference between being a guild on server X doing a raid and being a guild on server Y doing a raid.

Another is that I never said that 25 man was better/harder, I said I liked it more, and that's why I choose to compare to 25 man guilds only. Your analogy "...like me saying we are the 2nd best guild in the universe because I only care about Drak'Thul guilds, and all other realm guilds are beneath us so they don't count" is not proper at all, the analogy to what I said would have been "...like me saying we are the 2nd best guild in the universe because I like Drak'thul more than other realms so other realms don't count."

Also, I personally don't care at all for realm ranks. It doesn't bother me at all that if we stayed on Drak'thul we would be #1 whereas on Illidan we are... well not close ;p. I look at the "world rank", that's what I think matters ^^

In any event, you seem like you are too mad. It's just a game, chillax. I happen to be pleased with how my guild is doing. If you are also pleased with your guild; then I'm happy for you. If you really want to keep flamin', I can't stop you... but I must warn you that my off-spec is fire ;p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Soo if you're going to only compare your guild with 25 man guilds, maybe you should mention you're only 6/7 for normal modes in that category :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Grats Despondency.

I'm happy to hear you guys are happy on Illidan and hope you continue to have fun and do well!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
aww don't hate on Gyn... he's one of the nicest guys in his guild and was always a great help on this crappy realm when he was here
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
HI Guys -- just giving a shout out to Gyn, Rev, Oct -- i saw Warmogul on here too -- miss you guys, happy raiding on Illidan -- hugs
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
O. M. G. Jezzi, salty jazzibelle. Long time no see.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/wave jezz <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The only reason anyone ever stayed on DT to raid was to raid with specific friends.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
VickBrazil your still here on Drak'Thul?

Last time I saw you was when I was in Illicit. lol
Reply Quote
been a long time since i checked out the realm forums. reading this made me lawl a couple times.

so many opportunities to troll. but.. i won't bother. i do think its appropriate timing to bump it though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Anyone else see the irony that Despondency left for Illidan to have access to a larger playerbase with more skilled players to chose from so they could progress better... but they are only 4/7H and Perspective is now at 6/7H?

Maybe Drak'thul isn't as bad as some make it out to be, or else we are getting better at getting the talented players all into the same guilds. Although it would be nice to be able to run successful 25 mans on this realm.
Edited by Ellinore on 9/30/2011 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mwahahahahahahahaha

<3 perspective
Edited by Janaire on 10/1/2011 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Anyone else see the irony that Despondency left for Illidan to have access to a larger playerbase with more skilled players to chose from so they could progress better... but they are only 4/7H and Perspective is now at 6/7H?

Maybe Drak'thul isn't as bad as some make it out to be, or else we are getting better at getting the talented players all into the same guilds. Although it would be nice to be able to run successful 25 mans on this realm.

Blasphemy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You really cant compare 10man guild to a 25man guild tho. Pug alt 10man Heroic is the way to go. Well, at least in BR (Data Center in LA) thats how it is. If you cant kill those stinky spiders, and booboo birds in your guild run (25/10 man H) you just pug it, kill it and go to sleep. Alright time to go to bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Edited by Bizzyology on 10/2/2011 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
^ You look hella ugly as a troll.
Edited by Bizzyism on 4/5/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]