"We Got This" Gets Hosed

85 Blood Elf Mage
Umm how did the ladies exploit the guild? Everything I have, I raided for myself in a seperate group from Avenea's main group, Tushie too. Tushie happened to be the only female officer in the guild. Maybe she caused the least drama out of the officer pool and Avenea felt she would be the fairest of them. No one knows for sure.

I can assure you though as one of the females in the guild I never got carried or special treatment for being female.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Members being told this.

06/21/2011 08:25 PMPosted by Madilim
The guild is now been reduced to a casual guild to play alts in. The current Guild master has suggested that any player who wishes to raid should look elsewhere.

And this happening.

06/22/2011 07:02 AMPosted by Madilim
Within two hours of taking over the guild the new GM took the remaining 40k and distributed it among her friends (so she says).

Speaks very clear IMO
Edited by Madilim on 6/22/2011 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
06/22/2011 07:33 AMPosted by Zyris
When people needed help running a heroic or wanted to run an old raid he was right there leading it when he didn't have too.

Raids yes, he avoided heroics like the plague xD

I ran heroics with him. I know he did them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
06/22/2011 07:26 AMPosted by Naryna
First of all those of you who are posting are no longer even in the guild, myself included. How do you know exactly what happened? Were you there?

I still have an alt in the guild, and the last two things in the money log are:

Tushie withdrew 40,000 Gold (11 hours ago)
Avenea withdrew 241,810 Gold (13 hours ago)

Not commenting on any of the other stuff, as you're right I don't know what happened.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I joined We Got This Feb 15, 2011...I became a healer as I heard they needed healers. I waited until 9 weeks ago to raid during this time I got my rep up and got some newer gear. I joined group 3 and told them I was new to healing . In 9 weeks we have done 11/12 and got Nef down to 7% (in two days of raiding)...we have only gotten anything from the guild bank about 4 times with fish or cauldrons. Our raid group fish and herb and make our own cauldrons and feasts, but I myself have put in herbs, and food. I think on my alt that I also put in ore. I may not be the greatest healer but I do feel I put in my best.
I also have raided with Avenea on those fun runs...Yes he did a lot as the guild leader and Tushie is a fine, fun person to play with.
I say time to move forward let's keep WGT alive.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I still have an alt in the guild, and the last two things in the money log are:

Tushie withdrew 40,000 Gold (11 hours ago)
Avenea withdrew 241,810 Gold (13 hours ago)

Not commenting on any of the other stuff, as you're right I don't know what happened.

Perhaps it should of been explained before these actions were taken. Thieves don't warn there victims.
Edited by Madilim on 6/22/2011 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Not sure where you're pulling your information from...I explained all of this last night. If you weren't paying attention or reading guild chat, well, sorry you made yourself look like a fool. Noone ever said anything about the guild being dismantled. Everything is staying as-is. We have had a tough time replacing lost raiders, and with the current state of this server it isn't going to improve. I do not wish to stress myself out any more trying to find good raiders. I have no told anyone they need to leave the guild. I stated that if there was anyone who wanted to raid i could get them a spot in another guild or they would have to find another raid group/guild if they wanted to raid. Yes the remaining 40k that was left in the guild bank was to be distributed among the remainder of group 2 because we contributed WAY more than that in BOEs and I was told to do with it what I thought was fair. That has now changed and all the gold is back in the bank and things are gonna be reworked. As for what happens with the gold earned from here on, I also said that i would look at the amounts and adjust ranks and open guild repairs for active players at a fair amount. Stop trying to make trouble and grow up :) Thank you. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me directly instead of making yourself look silly
Edited by Tushie on 6/22/2011 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Couldn't have said it better. Thank you Naryna. <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Post on your main and accuse her. Your hiding behind an Alliance char though it is pretty clear you have a char in the guild.

Maybe she took that money to split up between some of the people who contributed items and BoEs from raids who never got anything out of the guild bank including simple repairs. They kept putting in and getting nothing out of it.

I do agree that everyone in the guild contributed to the cash flow, but you have to admit those raid BoEs and enchanting mats added quite a bit to the bank total and no one saw a dime from that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
What about the rest of the members? did they not contribute any thing? There are 600+ toons in WGT that is alot of guild perk gold.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
It was explained. Pay attention. I have an idea of who you are but I'm not positive. Assuming you are in WGT and if you were on last night it was explained. Several times in several "forums" People don't read guild chat and then cry that they don't know what's going on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
See, Tush and I must have been posting at the sametime.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
please READ. I also posted on the WGT forums, use your head, gosh this is so juvenile. If you have any questions instead of being a bully, just ask me. You may not agree with my decisions, sorry bout that. That's how it goes. Yes he could have sold the guild to someone else and we all would have been removed from it, I said i would take it so it would remain intact. I'm doing my best to make everyone happy. If you have any constructive advice, please get with me in-game. I will not be harassed over this, I'm doing my best.
Edited by Tushie on 6/22/2011 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
This statement is: Get out we are not a raiding guild anymore

06/22/2011 09:44 AMPosted by Tushie
I stated that if there was anyone who wanted to raid i could get them a spot in another guild or they would have to find another raid group/guild if they wanted to raid.

06/22/2011 09:44 AMPosted by Tushie
I have no told anyone they need to leave the guild.

If they want to raid they will have to find a new home according to the proceeding quote.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
You are a negative person. You can take that however you want to, but that was not how it was meant. Of course anyone in the guild is welcome to start a new raid group, but it will be up to them to fill the raid and run it.

PLEASE get a hobby. I've said what I have to say. Have fun trying to make trouble :)
Edited by Tushie on 6/22/2011 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
There is currently one 10 man group still raiding in WGT. If I were in that group I would want reassurances on a public forum like this one that my time and effort will not be wasted. That it is safe to make contributions to the guild bank. Open some of the guild tabs for use by the members who stayed. Keeping it locked up tight makes it look like your guild and not the members guild.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
That is not telling them they HAVE to leave. That is being realistic and giving them options with the server pool of raiders. If people want to raid they have to find a guild that can support raiders as we all know We Got This could not field enough raiders to raid before all the drama happened.

What makes you think all the sudden there is going to be a drastic change with the raid pool in We Got This.

And I am pretty sure I know who you are. I like you and quite frankly I am suprised that you would bring this type of drama outside of the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Well I'm pretty sure you are in that group, and I have made a post on the guild forums. I shouldn't have to make posts on this forum. USE YOUR HEAD :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
i haven't had a chance to deal with the bank tabs that aren't open or the ranks or ANYTHING because I've been dealing with your childishness all morning, thanks dude :) I thought you were better than this. You're embarassing yourself and your family
Edited by Tushie on 6/22/2011 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
You are a negative person. You can take that however you want to, but that was not how it was meant. Of course anyone in the guild is welcome to start a new raid group, but it will be up to them to fill the raid and run it.

PLEASE get a hobby. I've said what I have to say. Have fun trying to make trouble :)

Not trying to make trouble, just trying to make sure that the leadership is held accountable for there actions so the membership is comfortable with your leadership.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]