<A> Requiem [Heroic 6/8]

90 Draenei Mage
Requiem is a progression raiding guild, rverything that we do, we do for the guild, not for individuals. We consider ourselves a family which creates a great environment to raid in. We are in no way a "hardcore" guild, but at the same time, we have a very low tolerance for stupidity and prefer to make the best out of the limited hours that we raid.

If your spec and class don't match what we are looking for, keep in mind that we are always looking for those with exceptional personalities and gaming ability.
------------------------------------------
- 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Realm time
For more information and to make an application please visit:
http://requiem-dalaran.guildlaunch.com
Currently Recruiting the Following:
DK: Blood
Warrior: Protection
Druid: Restoration
Priest: Holy or Disc
Hunter: Marksmen/Survival

In your application or conversation with an officer please state your past progression and kills. We are not looking for LFR experience. Be decently geared and prepared 385ilvl+ Full Enchants/Gems.

If your looking to talk in game send a tell to any officer:
Kevrob
Cabareth
Stormcat
Vyndra
Theologist
Emmry

If no one is available, ask some one in guild as the chances are some one may be on a alt that will be able to speak with you.
Edited by Emmry on 6/13/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
/bump, for the best people ever. Grats on nef guys! (and gals)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Updated.
Edited by Emmry on 7/19/2011 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
19/7
Update
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Beth'tilac and Rhyolith down 7/22.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Baleroc down 8/3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Wow grats guys!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Wow grats guys!

Thanks for Bump!

Recruitment is currently closed until further notice.
Edited by Emmry on 8/11/2011 5:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Alysrazor down 11/8
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Damn you guys are on a roll! Grats on 6/7! Rag doesn't have a chance!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
4/7 Down on Heroic:

• Shannox

• Lord Rhyolith

• Baleroc

• Majordomo Staghelm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
If joe loves you, so do I.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bump
Edited by Emmry on 11/22/2011 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Looking for a good non-pally tank and a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!

As the lady said above due to peoples ever changing lives we still are looking for a non pally tank and a ranged DPS for our main raid team. Preferably a hunter since we do not have one and I get tired of disenchanting all of the agility mail that seems to rain like candy in our raids. All ranged dps will be considered however.

We would also be open to a amazing healer. I am sure one of our current healers would be open to the idea of dps this tier, and by open I mean they are chomping at the bit to go ele or shadow.

Like Emmry said you can whisper Kevrob, Cabareth, Emmry, Vyndra, Theologist, or me. You can always do a /who requiem and whisper to see if a officer is on a alt.Apps can be placed anytime on the website. Experienced raiders only please!
Edited by Stormcat on 11/27/2011 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I would consider tanking this but its to laggy at that time for me, especially now that they buffed blood dks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bump, Recruitment still looking for one more!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/bump

Still looking for 1-2 more 'I love to raid' dps. Would also be open to a great healer, I am sure one of our healers is chomping at the bit to dps again. Right now we only have one full time raider on the protector tier (shaman, war, hunter) and have no agil mail wearers and it drops all the time for us so a hunter would be a welcome addition.

Back in the days of vanilla I never thought I would see the words 'Looking for Hunter'...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Heroic Morchok down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]