3.5k Resil Feral Druid LF srs 3s Team

85 Night Elf Druid
Newly started and transferred Feral Druid with 2k experience looking to run FMP, Kitty Cleave or Tampon Cleave. These are the comps I've ran in the past and most familiar with. I am very much willing to try any other viable comps.

Wanting to push past 2200. Willing to work with any competent players/team to see how we mesh together.

You can send me an in-game message/mail if you are interested in starting a team or have a spot open in a current team and willing to try me out.

PS: Also looking for a DPriest, RShammy or heavy hitting DPS for a strong 2s team.
Edited by Fool on 6/23/2011 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
laugh out loud
Reply Quote
let me guess, this kid ^ thinks he can talk down on people cuz he/she/it has a 2500+ rating. that's cool tho. you like coming on WoW feeling like top-dog behind that computer monitor? cuz i sure bet you don't feel like top-dog behind that drive-thru window. HEE HEE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]