@helldwarf

85 Human Paladin
Now, I've pugged with people on Dreadmaul before. Most of which weren't bad at their role.

Except for one DK tank named Helldwarf.

Long story: Enter heroic lost city of the tol'vir. Initialy setup, buffs, etc. and the tank pulls the first group on the right without warning, takes an absurd amount of damage, focuses on one add while the rest of them go on a killing spree on my the rest of the group (I kept them up). I mention that he's not doing things right and tell the other dps to start crowd controlling since the tank is oblivious to anything other than his target (doesn't work) and he proceeds to do this for the next two groups after.

I left the group and logged off.

Come back about an hour later and queue for another heroic. This time it's in the middle of a boss fight in halls of origination (Temple Guardian Anhuur) the healer had left and LFD put me in his stead. Two dps are already dead and who is the tank that I see?

Yep, Helldwarf.

The DPS are complaining about the tank to me and I tell them

"Yeah, I know, i was just in a group with him about an hour ago. I did 18k healing on him because he didn't know what to do and he didn't care"

He replies with "Lies"

Told him I had a screenshot for proof and then he proceeded to say "healer is @!@%"

Well, here is the screenshot for proof.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/30bpeh1.jpg

If anyone cares about the fight in city of tolvi and temple guardian anhuurr, it was a wipe because he wouldn't move out of Burning Light (blue flames on the ground) at all after telling him to do so.

I know the rest of Dreadmaul isn't like this, just bringing this to your attention of a certain bad apple in the form of a dwarf death knight named Helldwarf. Avoid him in raids or pugs if possible.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
you forgot to mention his awesome 41/0/0 spec =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now, I've pugged with people on Dreadmaul before. Most of which weren't bad at their role.

Except for one DK tank named Helldwarf.

Long story: Enter heroic lost city of the tol'vir. Initialy setup, buffs, etc. and the tank pulls the first group on the right without warning, takes an absurd amount of damage, focuses on one add while the rest of them go on a killing spree on my the rest of the group (I kept them up). I mention that he's not doing things right and tell the other dps to start crowd controlling since the tank is oblivious to anything other than his target (doesn't work) and he proceeds to do this for the next two groups after.

Come back about an hour later and queue for another heroic. This time it's in the middle of a boss fight in halls of origination (Temple Guardian Anhuur) the healer had left and LFD put me in his stead. Two dps are already dead and who is the tank that I see?

Yep, Helldwarf.

The DPS are complaining about the tank to me and I tell them

"Yeah, I know, i was just in a group with him about an hour ago. I did 18k healing on him because he didn't know what to do and he didn't care"

He replies with "Lies"

Told him I had a screenshot for proof and then he proceeded to say "healer is @!@%"

Well, here is the screenshot for proof.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/30bpeh1.jpg

If anyone cares about the fight in city of tolvi and temple guardian anhuurr, it was a wipe because he wouldn't move out of Burning Light (blue flames on the ground) at all after telling him to do so.

I know the rest of Dreadmaul isn't like this, just bringing this to your attention of a certain bad apple in the form of a dwarf death knight named Helldwarf. Avoid him in raids or pugs if possible.

Sounds like a bad tank, but I think the main thing we can gather from this thread is that it makes you incredibly upset when your H runs don't go your way.

It's a game, bro. If someone is bad, or you're getting angry during a run... log out for a while and do something else. Going to the trouble of creating a thread in the Dreadmaul forums to let us know how upset it made you only works against you.

It's almost as though you feel the need to justify that the deaths in these runs weren't your fault.

For the record, the entire realm already knows how bad a tank Helldwarf is.

EDIT: Just had a look at that screenshot. No offence, but with the 3xLotD buff, doing 18k HPS over 1mill damage isn't a huge feat. If you were any kind of a half decent healer you would have just kept him up through it, healed the group for the rest of the run then left as soon as it was done. If that was the most effort you had to put in to keep him up, then I don't see why it warrants a thread.
Edited by Pàladin on 6/23/2011 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Scrubs like this are the reason i switched my Hpally to prot for 5 mans.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
06/22/2011 11:59 PMPosted by Pàladin
It's a game, bro. If someone is bad, or you're getting angry during a run... log out for a while and do something else.

see:

Come back about an hour later and queue for another heroic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were any kind of a half decent healer you would have just kept him up through it

see:
tank pulls the first group on the right without warning, takes an absurd amount of damage... he proceeds to do this for the next two groups after.

It would be pretty hard healing if the OP was oom for said pulls one after another.

From what was said on his screen shot iirc he said he only healed the dk and so spamming 3xLoD would be redundant since that would be a form of group healing and would be pretty garbage for single target healing when you could use WoG instead.

Attentive reading never killed anyone.
Edited by Agaqghhb on 6/23/2011 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
48 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2011 01:40 AMPosted by Agaqghhb
It's a game, bro. If someone is bad, or you're getting angry during a run... log out for a while and do something else.

see:

Come back about an hour later and queue for another heroic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were any kind of a half decent healer you would have just kept him up through it

see:
tank pulls the first group on the right without warning, takes an absurd amount of damage... he proceeds to do this for the next two groups after.

It would be pretty hard healing if the OP was oom for said pulls one after another.

From what was said on his screen shot iirc he said he only healed the dk and so spamming 3xLoD would be redundant since that would be a form of group healing and would be pretty garbage for single target healing when you could use WoG instead.

*lowers bifocals and stares at you from across the table*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
COMBAT LASTED ABOUT 52 SECONDS RAWR.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

No offence, but with the 3xLotD buff, doing 18k HPS over 1mill damage isn't a huge feat.

LotD = Luck of the Draw
LoD = Light of Dawn

The more you know.

Edited by Pàladin on 6/25/2011 5:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lol shot bro hahah yu wer pulling 18k heals but wat was yur over heals did yu get a screen shot of that by any chance?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/09/2011 08:43 PMPosted by Helldwarf
lol shot bro hahah yu wer pulling 18k heals but wat was yur over heals did yu get a screen shot of that by any chance?

Well by the look of it he is using recount..... well i am actually certain that was recount and the healing done meter for recount only shows healing done and ignores over healing and does not add it to the total. There is no need for a screen shot of over healing.

to summarise for the lazy people who do not want to read or make sense of the above statement, the amount of damage that was actually healed on helldwarf was the same amount that of damage that he took
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
well my pally can pull 18k if iam spamming with he was and he had massive overheal
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2011 04:15 AMPosted by Helldwarf
well my pally can pull 18k if iam spamming with he was and he had massive overheal

Can you not make sense of the above statement? none of the healing shown in that meter in the picture was over healing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ino that but he wants to say aw i was doing 18k but hes had major over healing
Edited by Helldwarf on 10/10/2011 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
have you ever tried learning proper english buddy because i honestly have no idea what you are trying to say
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Heroics are hard.
Bad players are bad.

/thread
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
let me just say I did do a PUG BH with Helldwarf before he joined the guild and he did pretty well then. Maybe it was just an off day. If you also look at his gear he is in pvp gear so its probably safe to say that he does more pvp then pve.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
You guys realise this thread is super old...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
ily... Are you one of those serious types nowdays?

Love klaws
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]