<Like a Boss>'s Dueling Tournament Norgannon

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am unimpressed at your 5 exclamation marks =/
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Lol, just know a lotta cocky horde and ima major troll wont deny it but w/e ima stop replying unless its to entrys gotta get the tourney goin
Reply Quote
fair enough, got enough problems dealing with your cross realm trolls in game
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Lol at Chemical Imbalance having to help you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure i'm gonna win calling it now
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Lol dartos talk to legion before you unleash your bad troll.
Reply Quote
To recap,

- We had someone on horde side pretending to be an officer in <Like a Boss> who has done nothing but talk smack to us.
- We where dealing with him the same time as most of us had this forum convo
- We want no bad feelings between the guilds
- I have a feeling it might have been the DK troll alt from the start of the convo... i dont know who that is
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
who's mad bro?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I claim Goro
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
@ Legion yeah as i said Me n mel r the like only trolls in the guild shes been workin and im too busy to troll except for axed lolol, hope to see sum hordeside over @ tourney
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
@ Littlepooter. The tournament's participants will be acknowledged,summoned, etc once we get underway the hosts will be on skype/vent talking to each other on the works of the schedule. the starting of the tournament will begin and we will announce in raid who goes first, what times are for who and such to allow the people time to get ready as such might be needed. for example if i were in facing mad, it'd go a little something like this
[rw] Up next Immadbro Vs. Champ, time limit:_______, Scheduled next is. ______ @ ______
depending on the wins/losses will be the next duel as such. if i lost to mad i'd go to a loser's bracket and face off vs whoever. If i won however I'd be bump'd into a winning bracket and face someone of equal ratio. unless its down into the nitty gritty finals.
Loser's Bracket Will be the players with 1 loss
Winner's Bracket-Undefeated players.
If the championship duel is between a player with 1 loss and one undefeated the 1loss player will have to beat the opponent twice, the two players will have time in between duels to wait on cool-downs as such is needed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Been getting questions about scrolls,pots etc. As of now its fine to me the using of potions,scrolls, and most any other item that deals with that sort. I'll talk to some more hosts and see if we agree on the topic of the using of those items, Thanks for the good ingame questions.(:
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
@ The loser and winner's bracket, once everyone has had at least 1 duel we will go into the actual brackets themselves and have some eliminating duels going on.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ok, read the date and time. Screw the tourney, if bane shows, Mortals Ascent will be there to slap em.

/salute
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
@littlepooter i had plans for the participants, but now i won't be a host if <Like a Boss> wants to continue and try to do the tournament they can but i won't be in it hosting or participating.
Edited by Chámp on 6/27/2011 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]