LFM: Herald of the Titans

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys I am going for the achievement "Herald of the Titans" on my 80 Warlock alt. (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316). As you can see on the link, the criteria of this Feat of Strength calls for everyone in raid to be level 80 and wearing no gear above the item level 226 (besides a weapon which can be 232) to defeat Algalon in Ulduar 10 man.

So far we have 4 people in guild that have alts that are solidly interested in this, geared for it in the most part & will remained 80 capped until this is completed. We need more. If you have an 80 alt (or main) and: are competent, will be dedicated to this, and have Ventrilo send a tell in game to any of the following: Cønverge, Metalwrath, or my alt- Attractive. Or just simply reply to this thread.

I will be running either Ulduar 10M (hard modes) or Ulduar 25M weekely (most likely Monday evenings) to get more people geared for this.

This is an awesome and rare title, lets make this happen.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
You paying?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I've always wondered if you like the band converge, cønverge.
Edited by Veronique on 6/23/2011 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/23/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Bríttyani
You paying?

Depends, Britt.. how many people besides yourself could you bring to this?

06/23/2011 02:11 PMPosted by Veronique
I've always wondered if you like the band converge, cønverge.

That's a given;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/25/2011 06:30 AMPosted by Tomax
I got a mage and shaman that are 80 i might have to mess with the gear to get the requirement right but im game.

Alright we would most likely need your shammy, and resto if possible. I want to fill the tank/healer spots first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]