LF Elite PvPers for a Rated BG Group!

85 Human Warrior
Looking to get some good PvPers to hit up some rated bgs next season!

Requirements:
Ventrilo - Don't need a mic just be able to listen
2500+ Resil
Don't fail

You can whisper me ingame for more info and I'll make a website for it to be more organized, thanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
instead of everyone trying to make their own rated bgs team and being mediocre, just contact all the best pvpers alliance has (lol) and then make one. itll go farther that way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
you should just make one I'll join and have a few others that wanted to join mine join urs
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have a team that is (selectively) looking for a few more. We have a good core now, but a few people might flake out come the time season 10 starts. Send me an in game mail or a tell if you see me on and we can talk about what your group has and if you would be interested in what our team has to offer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'd join but I'd have to be on core or i'd just make my own trying to get high rated with people who know what there doing
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Im probably going to make my own rated bgs team with some Anger people i know that are good pvpers and then some. Ill be setting this up soon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
it's funny how elite pvper means 1900 2v2 rating and no 3v3 on Zangarmarsh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
06/23/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Spamlite

your terrible stfu
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/23/2011 07:29 AMPosted by Vetos
I'd join but I'd have to be on core or i'd just make my own trying to get high rated with people who know what there doing

To be 100% honest, there are a lot of people I know personally who I would want to be consistent. Right now we have more than enough from that pool to be very competitive. My biggest concern/question is if they will actually participate when time come to actually do games.

If you want to start your own team, by all means do it. Zangarmarsh needs more players in the pvp community.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
spamlight go troll somewhere else
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
06/23/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Spamlite

nice green cloth gloves...
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Hunter
not bashing you but i think the green cloth gloves are for his gathering proffesion?

i could be wrong though /shrug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]