i swear the dragon slayors are like cult!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://youtu.be/mNAyp1L7HbU

fyi before you join this is how you will be talked too
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I watched for about a miniute and 14 seconds before I got bored.

But yea, most of us know Dragon Slayors is insane, it's why it has such a negative stigma to it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Who is the priest he's yelling at?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
And what lava pit in BWD?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the redneck that is suspending people is dracoona ruinsane bladethlinda or any other retarded spelling.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yah, I gathered as much. Have they downed Magmaw yet? I remember watching a vid of them wiping on BoT trash.

We all have bad days, but that's a whole new low.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
06/25/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Skipio
. Have they downed Magmaw yet?

they are that far? I was under the impression they still can't get gunship down without pugging a healer and 4 dps.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
hey guys u gotta give them props for atleast keeping SOME of the retards of cairne contained to one guild. its ironic still though that the dragon slayers guild hasnt ever slayed any dragons =X o wait until the next expansion comes out and u still wipe and pug dps to carry theirs. that is all goonight!
note to all u dragon slayers
l2bOober

o ya
glenn is bad he should be in ur guild
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Glad to see he is still one of the worst GM's I have ever seen. Had an alt in his guild back in wrath, I gtfo after less then one week.

Only took one raid to see how full of himself he was, and how much he got off on trying to be the bad ass.

That vent just goes to show you why he still has a guild, they just sit there and let him do wtf he likes. If he put half of that effort in raid leading, and working with people they might down some bosses.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
this is cairne raiding
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
You guys are the retards. OUR guild leader takes raiding a little on the serious side but it keeps the core group from wiping like that. But he can do that because he knows what he is talking about. That wipe that you saw was him taking in a new group to show them how difficult these raids can be and how far they need to come. As a new member of the guild we downed Magmaw on our first try, it was my first tank job ever in a raid and he got us through it. I have progressed so much as a tank since I have been in here and I know that our DPS’s learn as much as well. SO yawl can take all the cheap shots you want but our guild gets it done and if you dent get that then can take that up with us and we will show you how hard we hit.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Rogue
Nice +Int ring, what are you Fligbot #2?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
10/10/2011 12:26 AMPosted by Déáthlórd
You guys are the retards. OUR guild leader takes raiding a little on the serious side but it keeps the core group from wiping like that. But he can do that because he knows what he is talking about. That wipe that you saw was him taking in a new group to show them how difficult these raids can be and how far they need to come. As a new member of the guild we downed Magmaw on our first try, it was my first tank job ever in a raid and he got us through it. I have progressed so much as a tank since I have been in here and I know that our DPS’s learn as much as well. SO yawl can take all the cheap shots you want but our guild gets it done and if you dent get that then can take that up with us and we will show you how hard we hit.

while it would be relativily easy to bash you as a player, and even EASIER to bash your name.....in fact I can't not bash it..
Deathlord? Seriously? if it wasn't for all the Alt codes(which can no longer be used in player created names next patch) typing /who would bring up you and everyother death knight....and "Rouge" who doesn't know how common death is as a nickname on wow.

Anyhow, I can show you how to propperly Raid, and I only do PvP nowadays....of course I'm still the best fight explainer in all of Cairne.

Seriously, how do these people suck so bad at explaining fights? Don't tell me stand over here, tell me wtf the boss does so I can decide where to stand!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
10/10/2011 01:51 PMPosted by Felstalker
Seriously, how do these people suck so bad at explaining fights? Don't tell me stand over here, tell me wtf the boss does so I can decide where to stand!

Breadth of Frost would like a word with you on that. :-P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
10/10/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Beatbox

lololol.

Never laughed so hard.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
39 Undead Rogue
10/14/2011 03:39 AMPosted by Titanrage

lololol.

Never laughed so hard.

Thanks.

Actually, Fligbot was in Dragon Slayors when he did nothing but camp Azuremyst isle. After seeing that I always wondered what reputable guild would let him stay in it. Now we know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Beatbox

WOW, i thought yall were joking. First how does this guy think he has progressed as a tank when he downs old content(probably with healers with all the 378 valor gear). Also, what did draconna have to do with it. He obviously didnt help him with his spec and gear strat, or maybe im wrong and since the spec and gear is that bad dracoona did help him with it. Either way as the author of this thread my premise still holds true that there is something in the Koolaid over there. This guy is only further supporting my point that by his attributing progress which isnt actually progress to a guy with no progress in an open forum. Again i say it is like a cult over there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Well i hate to bust ur balls Glenn but ik peopel in RL whso in ur guild who says U get carried bro even some of ur own guildys say and Death bro ur right We dont give 2 !@#$s about ya bashing on us. ya do realize this right gleen u have been bashing on Ds for over 2 yrs now havent u learn its not getting u no wear i mean for god sake go home suck on ur momma's fat %^-* and !@#$ for once
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
10/21/2011 02:27 AMPosted by Rudisturbed
ik peopel in RL whso in ur guild who s
'

wait, stop reading.

You know people in real life in his guild that don't invite you to his guild?

Your family must hate you to not get you in that.

I've seen far worse players call Glen bad, so he's ok in my book.

In a I don't talk to the guy way....seriously dude, we got to hang out more, I'm in a pvp guild, you're in a pve guild, I'm Felstalker, you're.....you, yea, hanging, we should do that some time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/21/2011 02:27 AMPosted by Rudisturbed
Well i hate to bust ur balls Glenn but ik peopel in RL whso in ur guild who says U get carried bro even some of ur own guildys say and Death bro ur right We dont give 2 !@#$s about ya bashing on us. ya do realize this right gleen u have been bashing on Ds for over 2 yrs now havent u learn its not getting u no wear i mean for god sake go home suck on ur momma's fat %^-* and !@#$ for once

now seriously dracoona i have 3 issues with your incoherent rant.

1. Learn to spell the appropriate word. In several instances in that nonsensical rant you misspelled basic english words.

2. i wasnt bashing on the Slayors per say, i was more bashing on the blind faith in your ignorant hillbilly self.

3. Lets address this "carried" issue. First I heal, you cant carry healers in this content that well. However, i do not believe i would call anyone who has multiple toons with all the achievements you dont "carried", but to each his own. I do not believe that i am the best example of carried in this convo. Given you obvious lack of a quality vocabulary and proper word usage skills, i would make a case that the one who was carried in this convo was you thru high school. i believe that you were more "carried thru the educationsal system" and just ejected after 12th grade than actually graduating. So in a sense it took them nerfing school for you to pass there, if only a nerf in wow worked for you too.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]