i swear the dragon slayors are like cult!!!

90 Pandaren Rogue
Bad is a relatively...relative...term.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Like, for instance. Cairne is bad in comparison to most other servers when talking of PvE skill and progression.

Dragon Slayors (I still lol at the spelling of that every time) is bad in comparison to most other guilds when talking of PvE skill and progression...on Cairne.

The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.
Reply Quote
Part of me wants to throw a toon their way just to experience the absurdity. However, the rest of me doesn't hate myself that much.
Reply Quote
39 Undead Rogue
You can't go much more than five minutes in trade chat without a recruitment bark from them. I'd rather be guildless than put myself through that mess.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Rogue
havent u learn its not getting u no wear

This guild is now the best on Cairne.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
GLENN GETS CARRIED WE ALL KNOW THIS IS TRUE!!!! >:D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Seriously, how do these people suck so bad at explaining fights? Don't tell me stand over here, tell me wtf the boss does so I can decide where to stand!

Amen
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
AMG!!! ku!! <oober(babygotbak) howwwwwwww iz u!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
You're the idiot that bumped it. + Reported for thread necro.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Dragonslayors was fail back when I played horde in wrath, they are still fail and will continue to be fail into the forseeable future due to poor leadership, unscrupulous recruiting and lax management.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]