Arena/Instance Issues

85 Goblin Shaman
still going on i noticed but what can we do to go in? its a tuesday night which means raid night and you guys didnt prepare for it?
Reply Quote
20 Troll Hunter
This is becoming a really annoying issue -
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Got home to do some rated bgs and now this happens, gotta love Tuesdays :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
CAN ALWAYS GIVE EVERYONE CREDIT TOWARDS THERE ACCOUNT ALSO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This sort of thing really still happens...? Should predict that instances would be "stressed" because of the Festival. Not to mention Tuesday is a raid night for many many guilds. We had to call our raid off for the night =/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
we want a days worth of credit or half a day cause we cant raid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Seems like every year the MidSummer Fire Festival causes problems or has problems caused to it by the release of a new patch mid-festival.

Should be called the MidSummer Glitch Festival.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
They know whats wrong guys....The servers are well beyond being stressed. And they dont know how to fix it. Pray for a server reset and then rush in
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/21/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Beãst
They know whats wrong guys....The servers are well beyond being stressed. And they dont know how to fix it. Pray for a server reset and then rush in

I do, put all the loot in the 1 per day satchel.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Hunter
Please just turn OFF Ahune! It's not as important as the raids!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
06/21/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Beãst

Yes and no. There is certainly stress, but our systems have been upgraded dramatically over the years and should otherwise be able to handle the influx.

It is still under investigation and they are doing what they can to see what can be done to improve the situation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Maybe disable the summer fest encounter, find a fix for it so the raiders can raid.
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
well so much for raiding tonight it seems.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/21/2011 06:07 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Yes and no. There is certainly stress, but our systems have been upgraded dramatically over the years and should otherwise be able to handle the influx.

It is still under investigation and they are doing what they can to see what can be done to improve the situation.

I know you're not a network tech so I can't sit here and rip at you but, what is the harm in just doing a quick restart on the realms affected by this issue? Has that even been proposed? I mean you have many many raid teams sitting outside the instance. Like mine trying to finish H Al'Akir so we quit deranking and can maintain a top 100 US spot.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
06/21/2011 06:07 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Do you have an ETA on that? I have my people standing at the gates of BoT, trying hard to get Council and be 13 of 13 before the next patch. This is a major setback and would rather not having them standing around for no reason if this is not going to get resolved by tonight.
Edited by Ellemayne on 6/21/2011 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
can i get moved to paragons or ensidas server im sure they are working ;)

just wait till next week this AND a major patch, maybe.
Edited by Cutesybutton on 6/21/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
So I dont get it,hasnt this happened before and is there an ETA?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Is this issue affecting LFD pugs as well? I swapped off my 85s to try leveling this shaman a bit but watching my queue time creep up is making me sad.

I love my new job, but only having an hour or two tops free in the evenings makes issues like this a real pain. :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Dont Worry Guys i was just told by a guy on the phone to chill and go fishing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]