Arms/Prot War LF PvP guild

85 Orc Warrior
says it all. im in a pve guild and do not really pve. haven't even stepped into a cata raid cept BH. i use the razer naga mouse, and the razer nostramo game pad, giving me extreme control of my characters. i am a non backpeddler, (cept when its warranted) non clicker, and my pvp set gives me over 3k res. will go up when 4.2 hits. i been farmin honor to purchace my full vicious set.

i have one of each ten classes on this server, all horde, so i know quite a bit about all classes.

i have vent, a mic, and i play at night. normally logging on newhere between 10pm and 12am server time. and i play all throughout the night.

i have all my abilitys keybound and am very knowledgeable about my classes i play.

already have my vicious two handed axe.

i have 3 or 4 toons that i would bring over with me. all under 80 cept my warrior.

i use numerous addons and am knowledgeable on all of them.

im looking for nething pvp. RBG's, Arena, or reg random bg's.

you will prob see me in my tank set and spec, i've been farming valor and justice from heroics. i enjoy tanking reg heroics now that they have been tuned down a lil.

im looking for a guild that not only has a RBG team, but also one that is lvl 25 (no exceptions) and one that when my probation period is up, will actually give me some access to guild repair and or the guild tabs. its been too long without this.

im looking for a home that i can actually enjoy and feel comfortable with. pleasant ppl are a must and prefer a mature guild. not one full of 12 to 16 year olds.

if your interested in talking to me in person, wsper me in game or reply to this thread. we can set up a vent interview and i will fill out ne app needed.

thank you.

p.s. in game mail also OK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]