A long shot . . . re: Mitexi and Silvanya

85 Troll Mage
So Mitexi and Silvanya are some very old and close friends of mine from this server. I have no idea if they play here still or switched sides or what have you. However, I feel compelled to kind shout out into the forum abyss to see if they are here in any form. I expect that they are not but nonetheless I felt compelled to throw it out there and this is the only way I could think of to reach out them.

So ya thats all. I expect this to sink to the bottom of the forums but no matter, had to try.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sorry that you couldn't find your friends man... Its sucks real bad. Ive met some people along the way that I hope I never forget, This game is kinda beyond the actual game for me and more because of the people I have met that keeps me still around, I hope that somewere down the future you can meet your friends again via WoW or wherever life takes you.
Take care,
Morph.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I wish I could even remember the last time I saw Sil, but it was so long ago I can't.

Mitexi appeared very briefly on an alt....I want to say sixish months ago but my track of time is always somewhat suspect. It could also have been someone relaying a hello to me, considering how long ago it was, but I'm pretty sure it was an alt.

Lot of old Grunts have wandered off to do other things.....then again it has been...six years, +/- and those things tend to happen...

/sad moo

PS - Thanks for the sentiment Morph, that's how many of us oldtimers in VeCo viewed things....and why we're often very pleased when such ppl return (or we find them on alts - even if it's the other side).

/salute
Edited by Istas on 12/26/2011 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
ZAJO- I'M HERE. I'd send you ingame mail but my level one has no money. I'm throwing this back out in the abyss, maybe you'll see it. -Sil
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]