[H] <ODM> Adult Casual Guild LFM

100 Undead Priest
<Oderint Dum Metuant> (Google it) is a [Horde] adult casual guild looking to expand it's ranks and get back into raiding. We raided casually in WoTLK, but since the release of Cataclysm our active members has dropped significantly and we put off raiding in the hope that members would get re-invigorated.

Since we are very satisfied with the guild chemistry and atmosphere, we are looking for other adult professionals that play the game as a distraction from their otherwise hectic life. If you like to play, but would rather progress with mature friends, then just progress just for the sake of progression, we might be right for you. If you like a guild chat that is not filled with juvenile delinquints pretending to be Gangsta's, then we might be for you. If you are looking for friendly assistance, but not babysitted, then this guild might be for you.

We currently recruiting all classes and specs and would hope that members would make individual sacrifices to ensure raid composition is viable. Since all of our members have significant real life issues to deal with, most members attendance can be sporadic, resulting in what we need from one week to the next very unpredictable. I myself have switched my main from Melee DPS to Heals, but classes that dual spec Tank/DPS, Heals/DPS, etc, that would be great.

If you have questions, feel free to PST me in game. If I am not available, which happens quite often, due to my schedule, look for Morwan or Ineluki.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Bump. Still looking for adult casuals seeking a nice environment where they can relax and play with other like minded individuals.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bump for a fellow casual adult friendly guild
Reply Quote
Bump. Be great to get some more quality folks to play with.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
woah woah, don't know about the raiding thing but this might be a guild I am interested in on my Horde toons. Got a DK/Shammie all by their lonesome. Hard finding an all adult guild nowadays it seems. I'll hit you guys up next time I am on.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Are you still looking for more ppl? I have a long raid history going back to BC. My main spec is shadow, but I am willing to pick up disco heals if it is needed. I also have a arc mage too, if that is needed more then priest.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Yes we are looking for more people. I will add you to my friends list so that we can discuss if we meet each other's expectations.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.

We seem to be consistently short one or two dps on our Tuesday and Saturday night (7:45-10pm server) raids so we are looking for another few members that can make those times consistently. We recently finished BOT and just have Nefarian left in BWD. We are starting Firelands this week.

Pst Morwan, Ineluki or Honeybun if interested
Edited by Morwan on 10/4/2011 4:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are still looking for casual adult players who can sometimes raid I wouldn't mind talking to you guys in-game. I am been inactive for most of this expansion but I recently reactivated the account just to play around casually. I am a 30 something business professional looking for mature players. I have a busy life but sometimes I like to come online. I haven't raided in Cat but I have raided extensively through Wrath and BC.

I have this character and a mage. I don't know how often I can raid but if your looking for new players who can sometimes contribute please let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You are definitely welcome in our guild. Obviously we'd like to have more people to fill that elusive raid spot on tuesday saturday but welcome any new members that meet the guild recruiting rules (which you do!). If you are on tonight give me a whisper.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I might give you a shout. I can raid pretty much any nights with those hours, except Thu, Fri & Sat. I`m in the same boat as Oceanphantom... reactivate maybe a month ago. Our guild doesn`t raid anymore since May and I don`t want to go hardcore again.

my main is ret, but i`ve been tanking random heroics lately.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump, for an great group of peeps
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I think my husband talked to one of you guys awhile back. Not sure if you guys are still looking for people or not. I have an arcane mage and MM Hunter that I play, do not play the lock anymore. We used to raid alot back in LK, but I have not done anything new since then. It would be nice to be around others besides him and a friend. Either him or I will try to find one of you guys tonight to chat.
Reply Quote
62 Undead Hunter
I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting. I've been playing Alliance on this server for years and only recently rolled this horde toon. I work full-time and have a S.O., so I log on sporadically during the week (maybe an hour every other day), I play more on the weekends.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Whisper myself or Morwan and we would be glad to go further in depth about our Guild and we can decide if we fit each other's requirements.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
We seemed to have been hit by the Skyrim and SWToR bug. If you are interested in a mature friendly guild, give myself or any online ODM member a whisper.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Not too much in the way of applicants, maybe a joint endeaver into DS with another guild? If you are a likewise guild that would like to do coop runs, give me a whisper or send an ingame mail.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, you guys are still kickin around?

Honeybun is awesome. Join his guild. Seriously. <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

We are still looking for primarily DPS for our Guild run nights (Tue/Sun). We havent started DS yet as we had an exodus of players to SWOTR but want to continue raid progression. If you wish to join up or if you have an alt that wants to run raids on our nights feel free to send myself or Honeybun a pst or in game message.

Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Bump for a few DPS and one Heals. Currently doing joint runs with another guild and are at 5/8 DS, but would love to be able to field a guild run, so whisper Myself or Morwan for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]