[H] <ODM> Adult Casual Guild LFM

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Still looking for a few dps, possibly one or two with a healing offspec, to be able to field a guild 10man. So if you are a grizzled vet, looking for a change of pace, or a new 85, with an interest in raiding a bit before MoP hits. You can whisper Honeybun or Morwan, to see if maybe we are the guild for you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Great guild!! How's about a BUMP!
Reply Quote
Still on the look out for players wanting to do a little raiding, or just hit some heroics and whatnot, in a laid back setting. Talk to Morwan, Honeybun..or if they aren't on, just shoot a whisper to anybody currently on. We'll get you directed to somebody, that can answer any questions you may have.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump to fill the mid summer blues and pre-expansion lull. Could use a healer and a DPS.
Reply Quote
With MoP just around the corner, time to start recruiting for our 10 man raid group. At the moment, looking for a couple more dps. A tank/heal offspec, and a willingness to use it, would be wonderful. Won't be hardcore progression, just a group of adults hoping to take down the bosses in a timely manner, and have a bit of fun while we are at it.

If interested or questions, you can contact Honeybun, Morwan, or myself.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I wish you guys and gals were alliance side. Sounds like we are all looking for exactly the same thing. Good luck to you in MoP!
Reply Quote
Still looking for a couple dps, to help round out our roster for MoP. Interest or questions, pst to Honeybun, Morwan, or myself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well here we are again, looking for a few more to get back to raiding strength. We are currently 4/6 MSV Reg and 1/6 HoF Reg. If you are an adult casual looking for a group of decent people to play with, give any ODM member a whisper and talk about what this guild is all about.

Currently we could use a couple of decent range DPS and a couple of Healers.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Honeybun,

Interested in joining your guild. I end game raided in Vanilla and BC, but retired before WotLK. I raided as a holy priest in a end game only guild. I started playing WoW again three days ago and level quickly. I don't wish to play as much as I did before (literally 24/7), but would like to join a mature guild with little childish drama. I know how to share and get along.

On the outside, I am 25 years old and work as a Law Enforcement Officer in Wisconsin. I like to game because it gives me something else to do instead of going out a spending all my money and getting into trouble.

I will try to PM you in game.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since 5.2 is almost upon us, we are looking to bolster our ranks with a few solid dps, possibly a healer or two. We raid two nights a week 8pm - 11pm server time, tuesdays / sundays. Went a lowly 4/6 2/6 in t14, but hoping to make it much further in t15. So if you are a vet looking for a new home, or a newbie looking to raid, in a friendly mature enviroment, We just might be the guild for you.

Shoot a tell to Honeybun, Morwan, Raekosh, or myself, and we'll answer any questions you may have.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey there everyone, still looking for a few more. We had a few join up during the last couple of weeks, but are still looking for a few more DPS. This could be the guild choice for you if you want the following:

1. Adults only (21+)
2. No hateful rhetoric because someone disagrees with your lifestyle, political views, or religious beliefs. We may think it, but are mature enough to keep it to ourselves and are content that you will get yours as you continue down your evil path. Just kidding, we just don't want the drama as we play this game for the enjoyment.
3. We like our players to plan their WoW time around their real life and not the other way around. We don't want our people to loathe coming on, because it's like a second job.
4. We don't care that you don't spend every waking moment learning every aspect of every spec. We dont care that you put in a green gem, when a red one would have given you .0001 more DPS. We do care that if you want to learn more we have the people with the experience, skills, and knowledge to help you or at least guide you to where the information is availabe.
5. We want to progress, but want to progress with people we enjoy playing with. We would rather see small progression with people we like, than large progression with people we personally can't stand.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, give any ODM member a shout.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]