Veterans of Andorhal - Season 9

85 Human Mage
So everyone seems to be under the impression that this achievement is only for "elite" players.
Not that this server has many to offer, but i just laugh at every IWC scrub in this thread who is trying to pass this achievement off as such.

Now Hero of the Alliance is an achievement which should be seen as "elite", just like Gladiator.
Early Congratulations if anyone gets it.

And Congratulations to everyone who has Veteran of the Alliance. Dont get me wrong I want to get my hands on those mounts as well ^_^
Edited by Furiøusman on 6/24/2011 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
06/23/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Trendykid
No %%#*, none of the alliance with it deserve it nor half the horde that do have it. It's pretty silly.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
06/24/2011 04:28 PMPosted by Furiøusman
No %%#*, none of the alliance with it deserve it nor half the horde that do have it. It's pretty silly.

That's not IWC.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Now Hero of the Alliance is an achievement which should be seen as "elite", just like Gladiator.
Early Congratulations if anyone gets it.

If the Hero cutoff is 2600+ then the only people on the server to get it are Malatov, Bear and Battlemaster. But as of right now no one really knows what the cutoff is so we're going to have to wait till next week to find out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
YOU SO GOSU ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/battleground/?region_id=All&battlegroup_id=-1&realm_id=146&faction_id=-1

All the information you need to know about this realm and its RBG players. Not the most bug-free thing since it has to pull from armory and not everyone is on the top 2000, but its relatively accurate.

I'm not one to knock a server hes playing on but any gripes or anything like that on whos "skilled" (lol) and whos below the par is just absolutely silly. Look at the ladders, when RBGs are 90% the same guild/group of people and arenas are topped by players who have been inactived/banned for month there is no throwing stones. The most this server has that could even qualify as PvP would be ganking in TB which in itself is usually populated by the same 4-5 people every day.

In general, PvP in Cataclysm is incredibly lackluster. Say youre one of the very very few people clinging onto the unsupported system of arenas because you naturally enjoy them. You fought through the masses of frost death knights who make S5 paladin/DK look like rocket scientists. You beat all the resto shaman teams who got to the highest tier of player without even stopping to cast a spell. Whats your reward? A twilight drake with valor gear on. Don't worry though, you even managed to get to the top ranks of RBGs - whats the pay off? A bunch of titles that you sat on keyboard turners for (Who have them too) and a wolf that is designed to be given out just based off "the spirit of bgs", which I guess is grinding until your eyes bleed.

Its just obnoxious. Despite popular belief the people who went for these titles and these ranks and rewards aren't just there to be the unique little snowflakes and have something to look down on people with. We just wanted to enjoy the actual theme of competition that Blizzard had done pretty well in the last two expansions. You want to feel like youve been rewarded for beating out a huge pool of competition. That just doesn't exist now.

All bitterness aside and my long rant over with, I actually did enjoy playing with those I did this season. Whether it was leading ATP on Alliance with our very small playerbase or moving over to Horde and playing with old and new friends. It was for the most part a really fun time. Even recently just doing trade chat RBGs on my hunter or playing with Sinister on my paladin had its moments. I do want to congratulate anyone who will be getting the mount in the patch and more importantly I hope that this means there will be more of a PvP community outside of ATP/Simple Math
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
ATP
http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/battleground/?region_id=All&battlegroup_id=-1&realm_id=146&faction_id=-1

All the information you need to know about this realm and its RBG players. Not the most bug-free thing since it has to pull from armory and not everyone is on the top 2000, but its relatively accurate.

Working on it!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
06/24/2011 04:43 PMPosted by Slokidlol

That's not IWC.

I guess i shouldve said people in general, instead of saying IWC.

And i just could not find any way to say that Malatov (not troll statement). Hard to say i was trying to say something like that since i was only so far off...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The MMR system is !@@%ing ridiculous. I shouldn't be as low as I am on the rating. At least this game rewards the right people. Maybe when I die god or whatever will just look at my MMR and tell me it's too low to get in heaven, !@@% this game!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/24/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Daruss
In general, PvP in Cataclysm is incredibly lackluster..

Wait till 4.2 Everyone will be doing the dailies in the new daily area, lots of world pvp

Glad Im not the only one hoping for PvP action in Firelands lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/24/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Battlemaster

Wait till 4.2 Everyone will be doing the dailies in the new daily area, lots of world pvp

So I'm guessing my dreams of slow walking around Firelands in my roleplaying gear will be welcomed with a Kill Shot to the face? :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

So I'm guessing my dreams of slow walking around Firelands in my roleplaying gear will be welcomed with a Kill Shot to the face? :(

Just bubble hea....oh...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]