[H] Elder Tribunal Recruitment 1/8H DS

90 Pandaren Mage
Are you looking for a guild to raid with? Do you know your class well, and work well with others? Can you take a joke, yet be serious during boss fights? If so, you just may have found the right place.

Currently, ET is focusing its recruitment in order to ensure success in Dragon Soul, though we go back into Firelands each week and clear the instance, killing heroic bosses we have on farm along the way.

We are currently looking for a full time healer for our main raiding group, 7:30pm-12am server time Tuesday and Thursday..

Our expectations for this group are fairly lenient. We expect your gear level to be up to par for the current raid tier, and have a working knowledge of the fights in that tier. Come prepared, be a team player, and strive from improvement.

If interested in any of these positions, register and apply on our forums: http://eldertribunal.yuku.com/, or look for Acorn, Darque, Minro, Psymon, or me in game.

About Elder Tribunal:
We are a guild that has existed for about 10 years now. We were formed in EverQuest, and transitioned to World of Warcraft around launch time. Many members are married and have children, others are college students, so long hours and multiple days of playing aren’t always an option. We seek to balance our high end raiding with our personal lives. Drama is not a welcome thing here.

We’re currently focused on 10man progression. We currently field three 10man groups: two raid Tues/Thurs from ~7:30 to midnight, with a third group running Wed/Fri.
Edited by Statreos on 2/12/2012 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Hi there! I would perhaps be interested in joining you guys. Right now as you can see I'm on Akama, but I would really like to find a server thats in my time zone and a guild that has raid times that can suit my lifestyle. Right now the guild im in raids 4 times a week from 9:30-12:30 cst I can no longer do it. Check me out I do pretty solid dps right around 21-23ishk. Let me know and I can get the ball rolling on my xfer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Awesome! Go ahead and register and put in an app at http://eldertribunal.yuku.com/forums/64 and we'll be in touch. =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump for tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'll fill out a healing app. I know every fight and my class well.

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump for ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bumples.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump pirates.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump for 4 of 7.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Oh how the roles have reversed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
This bump brought to you by Acorn, making me richer since 4.2.
Edited by Statreos on 7/26/2011 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I knew about bumping threads before it was cool.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I want to bump you like an animal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Shaman
Since I can't solo Firelands trash anymore, I might as well bump this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Shaman
We are still looking for good recruits. Tanks, healers and dps.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for recruits. Be sure to visit our forums at www.eldertribunal.com
Edited by Acorn on 9/9/2011 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Bump.
We are close to being 5/7, need some tanks and dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]