Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The Fabled is looking to add a mature, competent ranged DPS to our core group in preparation for the Dragon Soul raid.
Our Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30pm to 10:30pm PST
Our Current Progression
Firelands: 7/7 Normal, 6/7 Heroic
5/13 Heroic Tier 11 -
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal, 4/6 Heroic (Pre 4.2)
Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Normal, 1/4 Heroic (Pre 4.2)
Throne of the 4 Winds: 2/2 Normal, 0/2 Heroic (pre 4.2)
What We're Looking For
Ideally, we'd like a Resto Shaman and then a Warlock to fill up our remaining slots. However, we are more concerned with finding a competent players than a perfect setup. So, if you play a healer of any class or a caster and feel that you would be a great fit with us, we're more than happy to consider you!
Who We Are
The Fabled is a progression-oriented guild that raids in a serious, open environment. The guild itself was formed at the beginning of Cataclysm as a way for our small group of friends to play together in the close-knit atmosphere of 10-player raiding. We are looking to find someone who will fit in with us and help us push through 4.3 and beyond.
One thing that sets us apart from other guilds in similar progression is the limited amount of time that we actually spend in raids. We raid for only 6 hours a week. While this is great for our social lives (hah!), it also means that we demand attention and a high level of performance from our raiders from the first trash pull of the night until the raid is called.
What We Expect
* Play your toon well. Keep up-to-date with the ins and outs of your class.
* Come prepared, EVERY raid night. We provide flasks, food, and gold for repairs every raid night, but you are responsible for your gear. We require your character to have fully gemmed and enchanted gear.
* A friendly attitude. We all have bad days, but for the most part, we expect our raiders to get along with each other, not start drama, and remain calm during raids (except for when a new boss dies…then you can scream all you’d like).
* A stable computer system and internet connection. We all have our internet go out sometimes, but we can’t afford to bring someone who is DCing 90% of the encounters.
* Know the fight mechanics before we pull. This requires you to do some research before even entering the raid instance.
Our primary goal is to move through end-game heroic content when it is current. To do this, we need a stable roster of raiders. If you’re willing to stick with it through both farm nights AND progression nights, you’re the type of raider we’re looking for.
A simple Main Spec > Dual Spec > Disenchant priority, based on a 1-100 roll. Due to our diverse roster, most of the time a /roll isn’t necessary, except when a boss decides to drop his jewelry and trinkets. Watch out for our rogue though, he gets frisky when he needs his trinkets!
To apply or for more information, please visit http://thefabled.wowstead.com
You can also contact Calas (GM) or any of our members in-game if you have any questions.
Edited by Calas on 2/2/2012 8:04 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.