Whats going on here?

85 Gnome Priest
Where the hell am i?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
You're in a wasteland of bad players. Why did a Gladiator transfer to Nazgrel?
You realize you'll never get Glad playing on this server right?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Well once upon a time this was my home server when I began playing this game. Regardless of how bad this place may be it's really the only true home I have so with becoming super casual now, its a fitting place to be. As for the gladiator comment, never say never mate ;) people have gotten glad on this server before.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
who are you?

on another note why join bradys guild?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
who are you?

Are these the best trolls nazgrel has now? Retards simply posting "who are you" everywhere? As for joining his guild, why wouldnt I? He seems like a cool enough bloke and besides I'm already hated by the uber elite "grand crusader crew"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
who are you?

Are these the best trolls nazgrel has now? Retards simply posting "who are you" everywhere? As for joining his guild, why wouldnt I? He seems like a cool enough bloke and besides I'm already hated by the uber elite "grand crusader crew"

I don't care who anybody is really. But bar none you have Nahor leading the way in the troll department. He seems to think his ¼ cent has some appreciated value.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
At least he can come up with comments more witty than "who are you?" ones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol hated by grand crusader crew, that's fun. As you call them Grand Crusader crew are mostly peaceful people, Nakor here is an example of angry rage spitting creature. Anyhow, good luck with chilling out here with bradydouche.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Don't be jealous mate. No I'm more hated or rather disliked cause I've made fun of then for boasting about finally getting a 2 y.o title
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol me jealous ? about what ? l2read :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I know you be jealous that I can hang with brady but you're left out of the group :o
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Def rlly jealous
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
anyone can hang with brady go stand at the gates of SW and you are hanging with brady
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
Sooooooo, how much did you pay for glad?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
06/26/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Lúcy
That and the fact I have his account now too is all the more sweeter.

Quoting this
Edited by Bockscar on 6/26/2011 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Lol quote it all u wish cause I have it, he no longer plays due to severe health reasons and has graciously allowed me to play it whenever I wish
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
06/26/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Lúcy
Sooooooo, how much did you pay for glad?

When you're a irl friend of uckington (obviously you won't know who he is since you're some random nobody with no clue about this game and get incredible fulfillment out of attempts to troll people) you don't need to pay like you suggest. That and the fact I have his account now too is all the more sweeter. Keep it up mate you're doing great!

Sooooo, you sucked his !#@%?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]