Moonfarespam: The Moonkin PvE Guide

85 Night Elf Druid

i want to hear more about this semi-carnal love
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Half a bee, philosophically,

must ipso facto, half not be.

(don't post)
:D solid reference! (don't worry, I'll make some on-topic discussion when this is actually a guide rather than a bunch of lyrics.
Reply Quote
Tell us when to vote for sticky. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey just wanted to point out that lightweave embroidary's ICD has been raised to 60s, bringing it down to ~80int.
Edited by Tagartou on 6/23/2011 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/23/2011 02:18 PMPosted by Tagartou
Hey just wanted to point out that lightweave embroidary's ICD has been raised to 60s, bringing it down to ~80int.

Oh heh, wondered if they were ever gonna do that. Guess I totally missed it.

06/23/2011 02:14 PMPosted by Milloux
Tell us when to vote for sticky. :)

Can begin upvoting whenever (it's weird seeing the text without the lighter background). I'll letchya know for sticky, but basically, waiting for it to be a (mostly) finished product, then I'm going to email wowreportedpost thingy to desticky the old one and replace it with this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No haddock, trout, or salmon mention.

Are you TRYING to make me cry? :|
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

nor red snapper!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS -- AS IN, IT'S NOT COMPLETE

GAWSH, some people are so pushy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nice guide! Awesome stuff, sure to help out a lot of people.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner...

It's WERE!

Yay 4.2 guide! And yeah, I don't believe they mentioned the nerf to Lightweave's ICD--I only knew about it because I read Hamlet's post somewhere.
Edited by Moineau on 6/23/2011 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/23/2011 03:10 PMPosted by Moineau
It's WERE!

Hrmm... you may be right. I'm singing both now, and they both sound right. =\

Good thing I overwrote it already.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2011 03:11 PMPosted by Eluial

I am right. >_> "Were" is correct in both the song lyrics and English grammar.

SHHH, I know I'm a nerd, I just love my correct tenses. Well, subjunctive isn't really a tense, but it is ridiculous. For example, you say "if I were you" rather than "if I was you."

PS boomkin boomkin boomkin. I don't mean to derail the sticky before it's even stickied.
Edited by Moineau on 6/23/2011 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/23/2011 03:12 PMPosted by Moineau

I am right. >_> "Were" is correct in both the song lyrics and English grammar.

SHHH I know I'm a nerd, I just love my correct tenses.

Yeah, I'm pretty bad with the weird tenses.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
this is actually a question i have had for some time now and it's probably answered elsewhere but please humor me.

I have been told BS/JC is a great raiding combo for boomkins, im curious if that is true or not. I'm currently Inscription/Chanting so i have that +160 int, but would having BS and JC give you two more slots of the JC gem? Anyone out there have that going on?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
this is actually a question i have had for some time now and it's probably answered elsewhere but please humor me.

I have been told BS/JC is a great raiding combo for boomkins, im curious if that is true or not. I'm currently Inscription/Chanting so i have that +160 int, but would having BS and JC give you two more slots of the JC gem? Anyone out there have that going on?

As BS/JC you still get 3 JC gems (+81 int) and 2 extra slots to put red gems (+80 int). There's no particular special advantage to having both JC and BS together. JC is technically the strongest profession, since it gives 1 extra int over the others, but that's it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS -- AS IN, IT'S NOT COMPLETE

GAWSH, some people are so pushy!

Duh. If a sticky doesn't have fish in it by the end of the first draft, I ISNT INTERESTED.

<,<
>,>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I would like to thank you from creating and maintaining this guide. It has saved by feathery butt many times. Hopefully this guide will save much forum clutter. (Doubt it, but considering I got a bunch of gear from BWD tonight I'm still in a good mood.)

MOONKIN FOR LIFE!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Finally, a use for the dedicated sticky request button -- if anyone's looking for it, above the page number on the right of the thread title.
Edited by Bloodfeud on 6/23/2011 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Why did you rewrite it? Jw.. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2011 10:45 PMPosted by Joux
Why did you rewrite it? Jw.. :P

Because when things change, previous guides are typically irrelevant. Why would she continue to supply dated information?

Not to mention the 4.1 sticky has been capped for months, and that isn't appropriate when there are heavy changes to the spec since there will be plenty of boomkins coming in to ask questions about them, the new Firelands gear, etc.

I thought it was rather obvious, but I sometimes forget you aren't a balance druid. :P
Edited by Moineau on 6/24/2011 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for stickyness
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]