Moonfarespam: The Moonkin PvE Guide

90 Worgen Druid
01/08/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Tagartou
El, vagaries is BiS(not counting heroic DW weapons that is) because of the red slot and the additional haste over scalpel. Lighting rod falls behind for the same reason all staffs do, lack of int compared to enchanted MH/OHs.

Yeah... just looked and it seems that they stopped including the extra gem slot in staffs to make up for the OH enchant.

The difference between vagaries and scalpel is just plain weird. Makes me think one of them is either over or under budgeted. Or they're stupidly still budgeting spirit as a primary stat.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
hey guys just a quick question, which trinkets would be most beneficial for me? i have DMC: Volcano, Will of Unbinding LFR version and Foul gift?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
nice you tube video. Appears that I do the same rotation as you. However in my 4t12 ( 2 hero, 2 normal pieces), I am only pulling, 23k, and with the 4T13 Normal I was able to 25k. Wonder if the staff makes up the most of the difference? Wratch Calcs showing that I should be doing 36k buffed and 39k if i have the staff. Pulled 31k on Ultra so I guess thats ok. Wonder if I jus need more gear?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yea i have some trinket questions Insignia of the corrupted mind will of unbinding variable lighting capacitor
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/09/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Moonleafs
Yea i have some trinket questions Insignia of the corrupted mind will of unbinding variable lighting capacitor

That one is easy. Unbinding and Insignia.

01/09/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Stormheraldz
hey guys just a quick question, which trinkets would be most beneficial for me? i have DMC: Volcano, Will of Unbinding LFR version and Foul gift?

This one is a little harder. DMC:Volcano and Will of Unbinding would be my guesses, though. I'd suggest checking wrathcalcs.

01/09/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Tannerz
nice you tube video. Appears that I do the same rotation as you. However in my 4t12 ( 2 hero, 2 normal pieces), I am only pulling, 23k, and with the 4T13 Normal I was able to 25k. Wonder if the staff makes up the most of the difference? Wratch Calcs showing that I should be doing 36k buffed and 39k if i have the staff. Pulled 31k on Ultra so I guess thats ok. Wonder if I jus need more gear?

Well, wrathcalcs telling you you should be doing 36k, and only doing 31k on a basically stand and nuke fight is missing your mark by 14%.

You look like you have decent gear, so it's probably just all in the details. You're definitely going to lose some DPS on ultraxion from fading light and the other thing, but I'd expect you to sneak maybe 1-2k more.

I got some decent hagara, gunship and spine videos this week, so as soon as I get some commentary up on those I'll get them posted. Hopefully tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/09/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Eluial
I got some decent hagara, gunship and spine videos this week, so as soon as I get some commentary up on those I'll get them posted. Hopefully tomorrow.

Hagara is up. More to come soon!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721372177?page=1#14
Edited by Eluial on 1/10/2012 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
The fix to the 4pct13 was removed in the patch notes :( !?!?! Any word if this is just an oversite on the notes or if we were given the shaft?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/10/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Khalador
The fix to the 4pct13 was removed in the patch notes :( !?!?! Any word if this is just an oversite on the notes or if we were given the shaft?

I still see it there.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4270421
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
think i have enough haste where i can start putting for into mastery?

currently i have 30.10% after IS i get 49.69%

current mastery 14.90
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2615-Patch-4.3-PTR-Build-15176?page=3#comments

This shows what actually went to PTR, no mention of the druid fix.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
think i have enough haste where i can start putting for into mastery?

No such thing as enough haste. Your reforge priority is still hit to cap > haste > mastery >>> crit

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2615-Patch-4.3-PTR-Build-15176?page=3#comments

This shows what actually went to PTR, no mention of the druid fix.

Oh. I don't know. Could just be data-mined info is data-mined. Or it wasn't ready to go into this build. Or they decided to get rid of it or do something else or delete the entire spec or any other number of things. I'd hold off on panicking just yet, though. ;]
Edited by Eluial on 1/10/2012 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Am i pulling the numbers I should. I did mess up on Heroic Ultraxion, with my rotation.
As for Heroic Morchok I am having trouble with moonkins having no moving dps while I run to the crystals.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/mrc25igs5tnd9ldo/sum/damageDone/
Edited by Naturalshîft on 1/10/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/10/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Eluial
I'd hold off on panicking just yet, though.

I didn't realize posting something was considered panicking now. Thought maybe someone on here was on the PTR and could confirm or deny the change.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/11/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Khalador
I'd hold off on panicking just yet, though.

I didn't realize posting something was considered panicking now. Thought maybe someone on here was on the PTR and could confirm or deny the change.

o.O You forgot to include the little winking face in your selective quote. You know, the one that indicates I'm being silly and joking around with you?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/11/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Eluial
o.O You forgot to include the little winking face in your selective quote. You know, the one that indicates I'm being silly and joking around with you?

I promise that looks like a smudge on my Droid2 screen.
Edited by Khalador on 1/11/2012 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/11/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Khalador
I promise that looks like a smudge on my Droid2 screen.

lol... now not only do we have autoco to content with, we have small screens! AHHH, smart phones are tearing this family apart!

Although there was a really funny autoco error recently on TMR that made me laugh. Someone wanted to ask "do you have mana problems?" but it came out as "do you have mama problems?" Classic.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
would 3 raid finder and 1 normal tier 13 4p be better than 3 heroic and 1 normal tier 12 4p?

The raid finder gear is helmet, chest, gloves and the normal piece is the shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
would 3 raid finder and 1 normal tier 13 4p be better than 3 heroic and 1 normal tier 12 4p?

The raid finder gear is helmet, chest, gloves and the normal piece is the shoulders.

No, especially since you have both of the poorly itemized pieces (chest and shoulders) in that set.

Assuming the 10% SS damage buff to T13 4pc goes through, after the patch 4pcT13 normal will probably be an upgrade to 3/4 T12 heroic. Before then, you're probably not going to want to replace your T12 until you at least have 3/4 of your T13 pieces as heroic.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

No, especially since you have both of the poorly itemized pieces (chest and shoulders) in that set.

Assuming the 10% SS damage buff to T13 4pc goes through, after the patch 4pcT13 normal will probably be an upgrade to 3/4 T12 heroic. Before then, you're probably not going to want to replace your T12 until you at least have 3/4 of your T13 pieces as heroic.

What about a two heroic t12 and two normal t13?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/11/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Orlém
What about a two heroic t12 and two normal t13?

No. If you have T12 4pc, you stick with it until you can replace it with T13 4pc of the appropriate ilvl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]