Hey, Elu.

I got somethin for ya.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012663/

That is all. :)

ERMERGERD LERNKS!

<3 x9001!

edit: ahhhh the table of contents is pretty again! I have a big dopey grin now. God I'm such a nerd...
Edited by Eluial on 8/28/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/28/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Eluial
God I'm such a nerd...

You are among friends...some trolls, though.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
08/27/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Cyous
Oh right...enchants...1857 now. WTB Infinity Loop... >:C DE'd 4 of them suckers...

Lol if you're the one who DE'd it than you can get it back. All you have to do is log onto your battle net account, and go to the item restoration page. Anything you sold, or DE'd will be there. You can restore the item, and they should send it to you within a few minutes. You just have to have a maelstrom in your bag to "pay" for the ring since you DE'd it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/28/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Zultani
Lol if you're the one who DE'd it than you can get it back. All you have to do is log onto your battle net account, and go to the item restoration page. Anything you sold, or DE'd will be there. You can restore the item, and they should send it to you within a few minutes. You just have to have a maelstrom in your bag to "pay" for the ring since you DE'd it.

im not :c
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Oooooh, and look what else we gots today!

Zarhym ‏@CM_Zarhym
To those who create & maintain class guides on our official NA Classes forums, I've just increased the character limit per post tenfold. <3

https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/240543982462042112
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
OMFG IT'S LIKE FREAKING CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
08/28/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Eluial
OMFG IT'S LIKE FREAKING CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING

Arielle & I finally convinced Zarhym to extend the character limits.
Edited by Lissanna on 8/28/2012 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
So this was the first crit I got on Zon'ozz tonight (he didn't have a damage buff yet)

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2pp0tqr.jpg

I'm feeling a little better about moonkins now, at least for the next month before we have bad stats again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Though this as no relevance to helping you become a better player,

- Astral Communion
- Open your Character tab while channeling AC
- Glitter and Sparkles and flashy lights and distractions from going 1v6 in 5...4...3..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm a tad miffed at how the wild mushroom reticule persists even after 3 shrooms have been placed. Is there a way to fix this without having to hit another key to make the reticule go away. And also is it just me or is the gcd triggered by Incarnation somewhat longer than a regular gcd?

- Astral Communion- Open your Character tab while channeling AC- Glitter and Sparkles and flashy lights and distractions from going 1v6 in 5...4...3..

Oh hell yes!! Totally intended I say!
Edited by Velaniz on 8/29/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
And while 130k dps on Nozdormu is fun, I'm finding the new aoe/multi-target tools alot less intuitive. It seems the consensus is still that solar is the stronger aoe eclipse, although personally I don't see Lunar isn't seen as superior because of the possibility of lining up 2x back-to-back starfalls. Even just 1 starfall would likely out-damage the extra output from buffed shrooms and typhoon, and that's not taking into account the fact that with lunar you can fall back into a powerful single target turret-phase with starfires, whereas not much of a similiar case can be made for lulzwetnoo- I mean Wrath.

And also what's the go for multi-target? How many mobs do there need to be present for you to be able to neglect casting the uneclipsed dot altogether, and just stick to eclipsed dot spread + hurricane. Are shrooms really only to be cast before a mob pack gathers above them or do they become worth casting and blowing on cd when a certain number of adds is reached?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Am I the only person who without fail cannot play a boomkin despite years of trying? At least a non fail boomkin.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
08/29/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Velaniz
It seems the consensus is still that solar is the stronger aoe eclipse, although personally I don't see Lunar isn't seen as superior because of the possibility of lining up 2x back-to-back starfalls. Even just 1 starfall would likely out-damage the extra output from buffed shrooms and typhoon,
Hurricane ticks for noticeably higher than Astral Storm. Shrooms and typhoon don't play into AoE at all. Lunar is better for short term AoE, but Solar is better for anything longer than 10s or so.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/29/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Velaniz
I'm a tad miffed at how the wild mushroom reticule persists even after 3 shrooms have been placed. Is there a way to fix this without having to hit another key to make the reticule go away.

Casting any other spell should make it go away. Right clicking also works.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is anyone else getting the sense that the intent of our new DOT tweaks is for us to only apply 1 DOT per eclipse and then crit-extend it until we swap over and repeat? Everything I've read is telling me to apply both DOTs, but I'm not getting a noticeable dps up from that, and a 1-dot strategy seems to LOGICALLY sync with the 2-second per crit and t14 bonus extension so much better.

Sunfire/Wrath spam to eclipse
Moonfire/Starfire spam to eclipse

Your dot will always be buffed with eclipse and haste, you never clip, there's less rampup time, and the rotation is extremely smooth. It just feels correct. Feedback?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Is anyone else getting the sense that the intent of our new DOT tweaks is for us to only apply 1 DOT per eclipse and then crit-extend it until we swap over and repeat? Everything I've read is telling me to apply both DOTs, but I'm not getting a noticeable dps up from that, and a 1-dot strategy seems to LOGICALLY sync with the 2-second per crit and t14 bonus extension so much better.

Sunfire/Wrath spam to eclipse
Moonfire/Starfire spam to eclipse

Your dot will always be buffed with eclipse and haste, you never clip, there's less rampup time, and the rotation is extremely smooth. It just feels correct. Feedback?
You are forgetting that 2 DoTs is twice the chance for shooting stars to proc, and starsurge hits like a truck.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not forgetting that. It doesn't end up being significant in my tests.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Or in dungeons, where the lower ramp-up is wonderful and SS procs still come aplenty. Granted I'm very new to the class and could be completely off base. But if you give it a try you'll see that it just "feels" right.
Edited by Bubbageo on 8/29/2012 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/29/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Velaniz
And also is it just me or is the gcd triggered by Incarnation somewhat longer than a regular gcd?

I noticed this also. Thought maybe it was a bug with Glyph of The Stars at first, but I removed that and it still seemed longer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]