Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands Guide - 9/20

Community Manager
Updated 9/20: Hotfixes section

--

World of Warcraft Patch 4.2, Rage of the Firelands is here! With a new raid, a legendary questline, all-new raid tier and PvP armor sets, the most diverse daily questing experience to date, major story developments, PvP Season 10, user interface enhancements, and much more, patch 4.2 has brought Azeroth a little something for everyone.

If you want to know what’s what before traversing the new content and features, we encourage you to wade through all of the patch 4.2 information we’ve released, watch the Rage of the Firelands patch trailer, and read the official patch notes. Be sure to check out the Customer & Technical Support Information section as well if you’re seeking information on known patch issues, the latest fixes, or need technical troubleshooting assistance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2723732
Edited by Zarhym on 10/13/2011 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
And so we're on course for a 28th release. Sucks I have to work that day, but it should be short!
Edited by Thecheat on 6/24/2011 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
2nd.

Also. 4.2 confirmed for Tuesday. Great news.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
wtb 5man dungeon .... ZA & ZG are tired
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Get back on the gear treadmill lemmings.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
wewt
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
lol the firlands betta watch out bc this orc are gonna come GET YOU. LOL. Burn!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/24/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Spellsong
My frostbolts betta do 100k damage in firelands

They will melt before they reach any bosses :( so you will just be giving bosses a well needed bath.. and making it a sauna for the rest of the raid :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Dailies? no one likes dailies....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Please tell me you will give us information where these eternal embers are going to drop in firelands, off trash/bosses etc....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bosses
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sounds great, looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Finally.
Reply Quote
So who's ready for the 12+ hours of downtime....
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
coming soon to a realm near you!

Just how soon :|
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
World of Warcraft Patch 4.2, Rage of the Firelands, is coming soon™ to a realm near you!

Fixed for you.

Anyways, sweet. Hopefully I'll have a crafted weapon shortly after the patch goes live and the whole -8% to Arms damage will be softened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]