Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Do you love high-end progression raiding, but are forced to cut back your schedule due to real life? Wolves of War may offer the solution for you with "Club Thursday."
Wolves of War is a Level 25 Horde guild on the US Draka PVE realm designed for the adult progression raider on a tight schedule. Guild armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/draka/Wolves%20of%20War/
In addition to our 25-man raiding group, Wolves of War is also home to Club Thursday, a small cadre of high-quality raiders who meet one time a week to tackle the latest end-game content.
Club Thursday meets thursday nights at 10 PM CST Server, or 11 PM EST / 8PM PST
and runs a total of 3 hours. We only meet one time a week so we expect raiders to be on time, repaired and ready to pull at raid start.
Club Thursday is not a casual raiding group. Instead, its members consist exclusively of former veteran raiders who for whatever real life reason, cannot raid more than once a week. We're recruiting for someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.
To qualify, you must:
- Know your class inside and out. Be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. Veteran raiders preferred, though extensive raiding experience on a different class/spec is still a plus. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
- Have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too.
- Commit to 80% attendance after the trial period.
- Have a team player focus. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor; being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired gear to each raid is expected.
- Be over 21. Sorry, no exceptions.
What we offer
- A mature, drama-free environment
- Access to the guild bank
- Free armor repairs during raids for full members
- Cauldrons provided for raids
- All major professions covered for access to gear, enchants, glyphs, etc.
- Vent server
- EP/GP loot system to calculate loot priorities
- Off-night guild PvP, heroic, and achievement groups available
- Very active online forum, guild Facebook page, and guild Twitter announcements
- Opt-in radio during raids
Club Thursday Openings:
1 Melee Dps
1 Ranged Dps: Hunter
Palladin and a rogue would round us up but any exceptional player will not be overlooked.
Note: Club Thursday operates separately from our 25-man squad. Trialing in one does not mean access to the other.
To apply, visit our guild Web site at http://www.wolvesofwar.com, click on Forums, register, and follow the application instructions. Please be sure to begin your application with [10m]. Club Thursday's main raiding officers are Bestin and Teniblue. Wolves' regular 25-man officers are Kanab, Commingle, Badazzle, Moonraker
I think he means either/or, just do over 15k dps reliably if you'd like to join as Ret.
Hunter w/ MD skills (or tricks-loving rogue) will also be especially appreciated; get the new legendary staff--obviously a huntarr weppun!11!1
This group is committed to progression despite the light schedule. Many of us have been raiding together for nearly 3 years but we also have several newcomers that consider this home every bit as much. There is no drama in our group, no loot desputes, no yelling. We're reasonable adults on limited schedules looking for other reasonable adults to spend 3 hours a week with. :)
Or as Bestin once put it, "We're casual, not sh*tty" lol
If it gives you an idea of the level of competency we're talking about here, our Clubber roster has two current guild officers, two former GMs, one former officer. All of us are a little too busy to handle a three-times-a-week raiding schedule, but we all love raiding, and we love getting together once a week for this.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.