[H] Think Twice RBG's

86 Orc Hunter
Think Twice will be hosting RBG's for S10. We wil be looking to fill a secondary group later in the week, (Thur-Sat) for those of us who run multiple toons. Currently finished S9 with a 27-12 as a guild, knowing that RBG's will be required to cap out come 4.2 I know there will be some intrest for other guilds who have active PvPers but are tied down due to PvE requirements.

1 - 3300 Min Resil
2 - Vent/Ability to take orders without question.
3 - Respectful attitude
4 - Knowledge/Understanding of your classes roll or specs roll in a RBG setting.

Post here for consideration, and good luck in the up comming season. I would like to see more than 4 2200+ teams both horde and allaince come Season 10.

~Ares aka Tense/Rage/Crytika/Cinderfal
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
First. Cause I can
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
But on a serious note that min resil req will most likely go up as s10 progresses
I'd also like to see more than 4 teams total on the server with 2200 in 3s, considering we do have more than 12 competent arena saavy players on the server believe it or not.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
if u guys are ever short someone just hit me up and btw duri we need you on all are horde teams to get us to 2.2k im not gud enough to do it D: (tense forced me to come here or else he would pull each one of my hairs out 1by1)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yeah i definitely would be down if you guys would like to have me. Btw Me, Roth, and Duri are going 2200+ woooot. =P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I'll go and be OP kkthx.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I am available for RBG's.

I have a full vicious Enhance set and should have full vicious in my resto set by the time the patch hits.

Dont look down on the 1870 3's rating. I am one of the highest ranked enhance in the battlegroup, the only ranked enhance on the server, and our H-Pal, F-DK, E-Sham 3's comp is one of the highest ranked of that comp across all battle-groups.

If thats not enough, like I said, I have a resto set : )
Edited by Halkalla on 6/24/2011 5:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am available for RBG's.

I have the honor/justice capped to buy the rest of my vicious set when patch hits {regardless, I`ll have enough time to get 300 more resil by the time the season opens}.

I`m not going to sit here and list my extensive arena history; I have none. I hate arena. Thankfully, you`re not recruiting for arena. I know my class well in bgs. I have over 100 wins in Arathi, know how to be clutch in eye of the storm, and have a willingness to learn Warsong {Admittably, I`m not amazing}. I love battlegrounds, and I`m free for most of the week.

If you want to do bgs with me, send me a whisper in game.

{Edit: My post looks a lot like the above post in format. hmm...}
Edited by Banananana on 6/24/2011 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Best pvp resto druid on the server. Nice ta meetcha. Also, I only do arenas for points for gear, don't like to get too serious into it. I would like to get serious about RBGs though. I'm full vicious already and very hard to kill.

Point of Fact: Due to the diminishing returns on resilience above 3200 I think you all should rethink your cap, now and in the future, particularly in for dps. You may want to stack more damage dealing or healing stats after 3200. One of the problems I had in previous RBGs was a bunch of dps who I could easily keep alive but who couldn't kill much of anything.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Whoa slow down there borisha, I'm the only one thats known to be arrogant around here. Also I don't quite follow Your stating that the 3200 start in DR on resil should make us rethink our cap, But then you state people are too hard to keep up. Also People aren't that difficult to keep alive unless you're a resto druid because you have zero throughput (Since you're the best druid you should atleast understand that, no?) You keep people alive through rotating cyclones to allow blooms to bloom, more so than spaming heals into them.

Anyways yeah shadowplay our way to an easy 2200 roth and bio
Xeon you'll always be overpowered in my eyes because good dks do just that break this game harder.
Kagner I can't carry everyone my head explodes playing too many toons at once thats why im cutting back!
Edited by Sabigale on 6/24/2011 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
Decent turn out, need more PvP Addicts horde side.
Reply Quote
Whoa slow down there borisha, I'm the only one thats known to be arrogant around here. Also I don't quite follow Your stating that the 3200 start in DR on resil should make us rethink our cap, But then you state people are too hard to keep up. Also People aren't that difficult to keep alive unless you're a resto druid because you have zero throughput (Since you're the best druid you should atleast understand that, no?) You keep people alive through rotating cyclones to allow blooms to bloom, more so than spaming heals into them.

Anyways yeah shadowplay our way to an easy 2200 roth and bio
Xeon you'll always be overpowered in my eyes because good dks do just that break this game harder.
Kagner I can't carry everyone my head explodes playing too many toons at once thats why im cutting back!

Nah, I wasn't saying people are hard to keep up, quite the opposite actually. To clarify, what I was trying to get across was that no one should go all crazy and start gemming/chanting resil or running dual resil trinkets just to reach a generic cap.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It honestly depends on the class/spec
Reply Quote
I think I`m going to go more resil heavy. I might try my shaman tank spec that I used in Wrath.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I never really understood resilience requirements since the amount needed to be viable varies based on class, spec, and partners, as Sabi said. If a player really cares about winning then he or she will spend the time to read and figure out what's best, making arbitrary minimums pointless. Just having n resilience doesn't really tell you anything about the player.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah but its a general basis because in full vicious gear without even gemming resil you can get 3700 resil with ease, its not a major thing, My lock is a tank and I run with 3385 resil.
Again just a basis for what your gear looks like, I don't care if you're a god you ain't running in all pve gear is what we are getting @.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
Many people seem very confused by having a minimum resil cap.. I play 8 different 85's 7 of them are 2k+, the reason for having a minimum is becuase in S10 gear with gemming/enchanting anything you will have roughly 3500 resil in a full set. I placed those requirements to keep PvE hero's and undergeared people from wasting my time.

Obviously those that know there class/spec will understand what their specific role will be in the group setting and gem/enchant accordingly.

Sorry for the confusion hope this helps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I would be happy to join in i have about 150 resil on my war which should be enough i think.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
My DK needs more than 4k resil to be good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]