Free account for WoW veterens

(Locked)

100 Dwarf Hunter
06/29/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Amadus
Had my account since 04/05 as well and nothing... thats kind of lame :(

check your bnet account log into to it ...that is how I found mine...not by email to my email account used for this account.
85 Worgen Rogue
Did everyone who has a veteran account get this email? I have TWO vanilla accounts and didn't get an email. I think Blizzard lost my information, I've been playing since open beta and I've never been in a beta or gotten an email from Blizzard. :(
92 Human Death Knight
06/29/2011 03:37 PMPosted by Mauserd
Can anyone confirm if we can use this free vanilla copy to do a RAF account ..meaning I make a new toon on this copy and get it RAF to this toon Masuerd?

Yes, you can RaF yourself and use the key to upgrade the account. I did that myself.

Also, the RaF link is between accounts, not specific characters.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/29/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Mauserd
Had my account since 04/05 as well and nothing... thats kind of lame :(

check your bnet account log into to it ...that is how I found mine...not by email to my email account used for this account.

wait.. what? I checked the email that my bnet account shares, or are you saying theres a tab on the battle net site?
100 Dwarf Hunter
06/29/2011 04:16 PMPosted by Amadus

wait.. what? I checked the email that my bnet account shares, or are you saying theres a tab on the battle net site?

Go into your bnet account and see if there is a new download tab there how I found mine not by email to my account email.
100 Dwarf Hunter
06/29/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Maul
Can anyone confirm if we can use this free vanilla copy to do a RAF account ..meaning I make a new toon on this copy and get it RAF to this toon Masuerd?

Yes, you can RaF yourself and use the key to upgrade the account. I did that myself.

Also, the RaF link is between accounts, not specific characters.

So all I do is open a new account with this start pack...then make a toon ...then RAF that new account to this account and pay for next two months cause you get 30 days free online sub is that correct.
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Go into your bnet account and see if there is a new download tab there how I found mine not by email to my account email.

Free Starter Edition**?
92 Human Death Knight
06/29/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Mauserd
So all I do is open a new account with this start pack...then make a toon ...then RAF that new account to this account and pay for next two months cause you get 30 days free online sub is that correct.

You have to send a RaF invite to yourself first from your veteran account. Then use that RaF invite to create a new trial. Then use the veteran key to upgrade that RaF trial.
85 Worgen Druid
here's a trick to see if its legit or not, if u hover over the link (without clicking it) theres a link on the bottom left of ur screen,

if it says this, its legit
https://us.batle.net/account

if it says this, its FAKE
https://us.battle.net.wow-account-password.com/accounts
Edited by Scardruid on 6/29/2011 5:15 PM PDT
100 Human Warrior
I opted in today. Am I going to get the email or did I just lose my shot at this offer?
85 Goblin Shaman
07/02/2011 05:59 AMPosted by Jerrad
I opted in today. Am I going to get the email or did I just lose my shot at this offer?

I THINK this offer is over, but I also do believe it was a "test run" so to speak for future similar promotional offers. :D So make sure you are opted in and ready to get some free stuff!
100 Blood Elf Priest
07/02/2011 05:59 AMPosted by Jerrad
No, you had to have been opted in when the promotion went out. The promotion is now over with, but there are future promotions to be opted in for.
20 Troll Hunter
i think that they should update the game to make a Death Knight at lvl1 plz do that.
Community Manager
Please post game feedback in the forum most appropriate to your request. As an example, class feedback should go in the proper class forum (like Rogue ideas in the Rogue forum). If your post does not fit a particular forum best, then default to our General forum.

Thank you, I'll be locking this thread as it's quite old and fairly non-related.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]