Free account for WoW veterens

(Locked)

85 Goblin Priest
My new problem is that I didn't get 30 free days. Just 10 from the trial, but it upgraded to a full account. I'd love a blue post on whether or not that I should get the 30 days on it, but eh.
90 Pandaren Hunter
wait wait! Bliz doesn't do anything for free!!
93 Undead Mage
It's real, actually. You people are so paranoid of being scammed that when you receive a legitimate Blizzard e-mail you automatically scream "fake!!!!".
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure if serious??

If this did work, there will be a LOT of threads about it when people start checking their email.. Until that or Miss CandleLady comes by to /sigh at all of us I'm ignoring it.

Or anyone else....
100 Undead Warlock
If this turns out to be real blizz will post about it soon enough.

If and big if.
70 Gnome Death Knight
that link is to www.battlenet.com isnt it us.battle.net?
85 Goblin Priest
I'm sure there's an account age cut-off for who actually gets these. As a point of reference, my account has been open since May 2005.
85 Goblin Priest
06/24/2011 10:03 AMPosted by Xffliction
that link is to www.battlenet.com isnt it us.battle.net?

The link is www.battle.net and there is no hidden redirect. I've already verified this is real.
85 Draenei Shaman
I just got one to my bnet only email address as well. If I can use it to do raf, that would be awesome! My account has been active since June 2005, so maybe after year 6 of playing you can give away a free copy of wow?

Anyways I have 2 base games, 2 tbc, and 2 wotlk keys to be used >< /stares@real life friends
100 Night Elf Druid
06/24/2011 10:01 AMPosted by Naphula
It's real, actually. You people are so paranoid of being scammed that when you receive a legitimate Blizzard e-mail you automatically scream "fake!!!!".

We'd be less "paranoid" if we didn't get scam emails at least once a month. I can't remember the last time I ever got sent an official email from Blizzard.
85 Human Death Knight
Man, I've been active since February 2005 and I didn't get one! Sucks too because I just sent my IRL friend a 10 day free trial, she wants to buy the game too and I could just give her this. D:
85 Goblin Priest
06/24/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Silaqui
So is this actually giving you a verified copy of the original game, as in you don't have to go buy it afterwards, only pay for expansions and subscriptions?

Correct.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's real. I got the same email. I've been playing since May 2005. You're all paranoid and need to chill.
86 Goblin Shaman
This post is moot until you show us the email headers for this email in question. Google it and do it.
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
fake! plus your trolling :)
I have this exact email as well. They knew my real life name so I'm pretty sure it's legit.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]