staff or polearm for feral druids?

85 Night Elf Druid
for weapons should feral go with slow and powerful like the polearm (pvp weapon) of fast but less powerful (staff pvp weapon) what do you think. are attacks calculated from wep dps or wep damage... i don't know. oh and the way that unheeded warning trinket procs works with wepons, is it better to have a faster wep or slower but more white damage from it?... anyway thanks for any reply's.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Ferals only care about a weapon's DPS. Weapon speed doesn't matter because it's overridden by forms.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You only need to worry about the stats, if its favorable. I like mastery and Crit, and it's item level. Generally if it's higher item level than what you have, you want to get it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
thanks, but what about the unheeded warning procs... if a wep is for example 2s attack speed and the trinket adds 500 damage. it will add twice the weapon dps ( what we use as ferals) that if i had a 4s attack speed weapon with the same base dps. would it not?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
06/24/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Jenifael
thanks, but what about the unheeded warning procs... if a wep is for example 2s attack speed and the trinket adds 500 damage. it will add twice the weapon dps ( what we use as ferals) that if i had a 4s attack speed weapon with the same base dps. would it not?

No. It will add the same damage regardless.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
thanks for all your replys. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]