2nd 10m Firelands Raid- Fridays!

85 Night Elf Druid
Just to clear it up, my 25m GDKP offer still stands, but until i get the people to get it up and running i will be running a 10m.

Requirements are similar to 25m:
357 ilvl equipped (pve)
Items enchanted/gemmed appropriately
DBM and other necessary addons you might use
Ventrilo + a working mic
3hrs minimum
Knowledge of fights- Learn2Raid vids are great (focus on Shannox, Alysrazor and Beth'tilac)
12/12 experience of the current tier

My pug runs, since the start of ICC, have been one of the best pugs running on alliance and i want to keep it that way. If you are looking for a casual raid and wish to turn up once every 2 or 3 weeks, then this isnt the raid for you. Even though it will only be ran on Fridays I expect the raid to give 100% of their time and focus during the run. It will be bumpy at first (like the one i am running on the weekend was when we started) but eventually we will be working on heroics.

Loot is distributed out evenly between the raid by me (kind of like loot council). If ever a player cannot make it one night without reason loot will be docked. Tier/trinkets/weapons will be awarded to regulars over pugs.

Communication is important to me, i dont want the raid to feel like a monologue for 3 hours. If you have something to add or change to strategies or just want to talk, dont be afraid to. If I miss something out explaining or forget to call things out, yell it in vent.

If you are interested, pst me in game or put ur name and role below. Invites will go out at 6pm

Dark.
Edited by Darktheif on 6/30/2011 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Need 2 tanks, 2-3 melee and 2 range.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
need 1 tank, 1-2 range dps and possibly 1 other healer
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
i might be down, just need to know what day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
In need of 1 healer (shaman preferred)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]