Raging Daisies

90 Night Elf Rogue
I will frequently contemplate about how this guild was a major part of my childhood. After TBC, I quit for a few years but recently came back in for Cata. I'm glad to see there are still some Raging Daisies together.

Annoying Regil during a raid was one of my favorite things to do!

This is Sylent by the way :D

Sylent?

The same sylent who made us wipe on Chess?

>.<
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
gotta love the raging daisy days....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I am still playing too. Katherin, my priest is on Trollbane as Pocketheal on Horde. My pally is Pocketheals and is also on Trollbane as Horde.

I still have my first main, my hunter and my druid on Balnazzar.... but don't play them much. I started leveling them again though recently.

I was in Alliance and Horde guilds on Trollbane that were pushing hard raiding.... but I completely got burnt out.

Aloe doesn't play, but I think his business is doing well and he seems to work hard so he hasn't played in a while. It is good to see all the old people posting here. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh and annoying Regil was awesome... some fricken great memories.

Raiding back then is what made the game fun. I still have my audio board with him in BT.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I am still playing too. Katherin, my priest is on Trollbane as Pocketheal on Horde. My pally is Pocketheals and is also on Trollbane as Horde.

I still have my first main, my hunter and my druid on Balnazzar.... but don't play them much. I started leveling them again though recently.

I was in Alliance and Horde guilds on Trollbane that were pushing hard raiding.... but I completely got burnt out.

Aloe doesn't play, but I think his business is doing well and he seems to work hard so he hasn't played in a while. It is good to see all the old people posting here. :)

HI Katherin :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Oh and annoying Regil was awesome... some fricken great memories.

Raiding back then is what made the game fun. I still have my audio board with him in BT.

Is it weird if I just listened to that Audio board the other day?

"Man that fight was a joke...

....I think you died during it."

haha Good times.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
heh interesting coming across this, i've been looking through the archives of all my past guilds.

<-- Alixzandra :)

was the guild elemental shaman during tbc (there was another guy too)
btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfOOQfqHeZA

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/arwin1/KAELTHASdownNNNN.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_AI8gqAtE&list=UU8wmpr08uzXrLDGPHtlPJmA&index=10&feature=plcp
some old stuff

wonder where Arwin is
Edited by Gaffgarion on 1/1/2012 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
heh interesting coming across this, i've been looking through the archives of all my past guilds.

<-- Alixzandra :)

was the guild elemental shaman during tbc (there was another guy too)
btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfOOQfqHeZA

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/arwin1/KAELTHASdownNNNN.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_AI8gqAtE&list=UU8wmpr08uzXrLDGPHtlPJmA&index=10&feature=plcp
some old stuff

wonder where Arwin is

I don't remember you....Then again Regil wasn't fond of me so I didn't see a lot of raids.

the other Shamen was Zech wasn't he?

Arwin quit a while ago....Where he now I have no idea.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<- Cptnteague.

HA, I remember Regil. Those were the times.

Yeah, the other shaman was Zech! We had some great battles over gear. Man, those were the times.

I was an integral part of RD throughout its existence, especially in Wrath. You guys remember that blue shield I wore forever? HA. Good times. Nice to see the old crew is still around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/02/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Cptnteague
especially in Wrath.

Ah that might explain why I don't know you too much I left as Wrath was being released.

Still if you were around during Zech's time...It bugs me I don't recall you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
01/14/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Sothe
Still if you were around during Zech's time...It bugs me I don't recall you.

Oh man, you don't remember those epic pvp battles outside BWL? Or the Hyjal trash? MY GOD, the Hyjal trash. All these wrath babies have no idea how easy this game is. It used to be so much harder and they just have no idea.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Cptn be trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
You aren't crazy Sothe. There was no cptn during the time you played with RD. There is a small flame left in RD trying flare up, yet recently coming back it is still a work in progress.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/15/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Mindsculptor
You aren't crazy Sothe. There was no cptn during the time you played with RD. There is a small flame left in RD trying flare up, yet recently coming back it is still a work in progress.

Well thats good. I may not be in it any longer but I dont want RD to die.....
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
God i miss those days. Aloe was the bomb. I remember trying to win wsg back in the day, and Aloe orgainized a bunch of undergeared disorgainized undisciplined bunch of noobs into a force to be recognized and fear by the horde. And to rub it in, Aloe named us a bunch of raging daisies. That was the begining in my mind. I miss those days alot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I thought they quit/server changed during sunwell (my bro was ele shaman Alixzandra in their main raid). I was in deus vox at the time on my hunter(Turret) and they xfered to arthas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/06/2011 07:43 AMPosted by Ishallcrushu
I saw pinkrooster runnin around on horde....funny stuff from bc...remember that fight outside Black Temple...fun stuff

For the love of god, someone gank him please... After spending months in OoA with that guy I hope all of CRAPclan sits on his face for the next few months. /end rant Also, those encounters outside BT were the highlight of my couple years on badnazzar. I do miss Deus Vox though :-/

VICTORY OR WHATEVER-US WHISPERWIND #1

I play my brewmaster Pjmiagi now though.

MISS THIS TINY LITTLE SERVER!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Slash Cry where you at? =]
Reply Quote
ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!! shoot it in the head.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I miss the raging daises, I used to love to gank those guys just for being in that guild. The beauty of them is one you gank one of them, they dial a friend and then you get a couple more there in a short amount of time, this is what I remember Balnazzar being all about, good times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]