[A] Dsylxeic 8/8 10H recuirtmnet trhaed

90 Gnome Mage
Dsylxeic is a progression-oriented guild with a long (4+ years) history and completely blows your socks off, due to our industrial-strength fans that we ship to all raiders to maintain comfortable raiding temperature levels and cool heads at all times. Naturally, vent chatter is somewhat drowned out by all the fan noise, so we ask that you keep your giant fan off after you receive it. They do make excellent ornamental pieces after all. Fans of the guild also receive fans so the fans can fan while they fan. Also if a fan's fan visits the fan the fan can fan the fan while the fan and the fan's fan fan.

We are currently looking for:

++++++VERY MUCHLY++++++++

- DPS Shammy (ELE/RESTO)
- Tank (War/Pally/DK)

++++++VERY MUCHLY++++++++

We raid Monday-Thursday, 8:30-12am eastern/server time. We consider all quality applications and we keep an eye out for anyone who knows how to have a good time while still seriously working towards progression. Dsylxeic is a well respected top end guild on Drenden and has been for a long time, mainly due to our shared love of pottery barn paraphernalia and the conversations that ensue because of it. Apply today!

Progression:
8/8 10H T13
7/7 10H T12
13/13 10H T11

http://www.dsylxeic.com
Edited by Minimemage on 2/24/2012 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
I approve of and support this post! <3 Dsylxeic
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Oops, I guess I was wrong! 13/13 before patch!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Updated for one shot new kill on our new sweetheart, Beth.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The title seems to be broken with the greater/less than characters.. also updated.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! <-- need one of these!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have noticed ppl looking for elemental shamans lately and I really have not figured out why yet lol.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
A few reasons :)

- One class that brings many most excellent buffs in a 10M setting
- Okayyyyy damage (no, really!)
- Ranged interrupter for Aly
- Knockbacks for Sons on Rag
- Offspec resto for when space pigs eat regular healers some nights
- Totems, totems, totems!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Updated for heroic Shannox and new recruitment! We are looking for another tank, preferably an awesome Warrior!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oh oh pick me!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Updated with new progress and class requirements!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
*cough* Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
You seem to cough a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Colds do that.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Updated recruitment requirements once more: We have only one Protector token class in our raids, come get some easy loot!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Don't flame me on this, but do you guys have Rbg groups and whatnot that are legit?
If so do you guys help the people in it with Pve Lootz :o
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
No, nothing official. Stoopidloki (especially) and I, and sometimes others, usually join other RBG groups ad hoc. Solid has his 2300+ group too of course :).
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump for new (H) Aly kill!

3/7 10H T12
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Still looking for a few key classes.
Edited by Minimemage on 8/8/2011 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We really really really really would like a geared and experienced warrior tank/dps. Lets talk!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]