So whos still here?

85 Draenei Shaman
I'm still around Chris, in some capacity or another (if you even remember me). You prolly havent seen this toon since BC days. Back when I was in Methods of Mayhem (MoM) with Vami and Takendark.

When Wrath hit, I xfered my horde toons to Azshara and started raiding over there as part of Elements of the Void, then Epoch. Then everyone left (like 3 weeks ago) because of the lack of recruit-able players and the difficulty of Pugging spots. They transferred off Azshara. So i'm just leveling these ally toons again while I wait to figure out what I'm going to do.

I don't even know if Elfy, Will, Nik, or any of the other peoples still even play. I havent seen Ani in forever and I think its been over a month since Elfy and Will logged on. Everyone is just droppin off the face of the Earth.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i remember you! :D

elfy and will log on all the time, although i havnt been paying attention much to ani or nik.. i should prob check that out :p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im transfering
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
so rhyolith is super easy. just gotta get a bit more ranged DPS. thankfully the ppl driving him were doing an amazing job at it and got him to about 58% and no stacks with or best attempt

Edit: o. wrong thread
Edited by Hæmon on 7/5/2011 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/05/2011 08:36 PMPosted by Teegee
Im transfering

WOA WOA WOA WAT?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/05/2011 10:19 PMPosted by Hæmon
Im transfering

WOA WOA WOA WAT?

lol no i kid, i kid :)
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Christee? remember medpak?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
medpak.... vlixx??
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Nos!

Animals and nik pretty much quit, but they play SC2 a lot so they pop up on RealID now and then. Biggy only shows up like once a week though, the bum.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
wow Nos, not even a Jachy mention? i'm pretty hurt....
Edited by Jachyra on 7/12/2011 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/18/2011 11:37 PMPosted by Dah**%@!@%r
I see no original names that were noticeable in PvP/PVE from when this server was released. I was the only Priest on Horde that actively PvP'd the first year of this server. As well as the only Priest in JelloOne's BG group (the best on this server for the first year of release of Azshara).

There were rated bg's when azshara launched? I am confused.... You must be so awesome you didn't really needed rated bg's to get rated.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
LOL @ "Posted by Dah**%@!@%r" in the above quote.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hi.

and omg Roguezeke!
Reply Quote
I left the server in late BC when it started turning into a ghost town. Once Angry Mob and alot of the big ally guilds started leaving was when I gunned it out of there. D: Although Ill never forget the good memories made with the good people of the server. I remember roguezeke from the guild Lions Of Apocalypse. Does anyone know if Leonius still plays?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'm most probably the only residue of Letalis that exists on the server. I know Roxy xferred off a long long time ago. Dunno about anyone else old thats left on this server besides Elfy, Chrissie, Xochi, Senn, Biggy, Gussy, Boomy, ...forgive me if I forgot you.

But Hybrid is still alive and kicking it on Alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I dunno, I've been here since late BC and Azshara has kinda grown on me. Kinda like a Cancer grows on the side of your brain. Never been able to leave and get rid of it but yet I find myself comfortable here. Even after I left Knights of Justice for Rampage, this place is still a fun place to be. Sure I miss the old alliance people but the Horde is just...better. I mean where else can you be a giant green monster and still be awesome?

PS, Chrissie is the only person in Riven who still earns respect from the horde side...that and elfypoo...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]