So whos still here?

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ten
07/18/2011 11:37 PMPosted by Dah!@!*#*#r
I see no original names that were noticeable in PvP/PVE from when this server was released. I was the only Priest on Horde that actively PvP'd the first year of this server. As well as the only Priest in JelloOne's BG group (the best on this server for the first year of release of Azshara).

Maybe best on horde but not best on server. Nice try though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Deadlock is here! The azsharian prince still remains muahhahahahaah, Btw were is bossmon or bossbull? that old man what a great guy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
JelloOne Had an amazing group kido, It Was the best this server or for that mater many had to offer Until he betrayed everyone, JelloOne will forever be known as the betrayer
Reply Quote
32 Dwarf Hunter
Hi There!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I'm most probably the only residue of Letalis that exists on the server. I know Roxy xferred off a long long time ago. Dunno about anyone else old thats left on this server besides Elfy, Chrissie, Xochi, Senn, Biggy, Gussy, Boomy, ...forgive me if I forgot you.

But Hybrid is still alive and kicking it on Alliance side.

You forgot Gussymoose!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm most probably the only residue of Letalis that exists on the server. I know Roxy xferred off a long long time ago. Dunno about anyone else old thats left on this server besides Elfy, Chrissie, Xochi, Senn, Biggy, Gussy, Boomy, ...forgive me if I forgot you.

But Hybrid is still alive and kicking it on Alliance side.

You forgot Gussymoose!

If you look, you will see Gussy hiding snugly in between Biggy and Boomy. Forgetting Gussymoose cannot be done.
Reply Quote
Xochi!... of forget it, I'm not on enough anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/05/2011 01:10 PMPosted by Samanda
Xochi!... of forget it, I'm not on enough anyway.

:(
Reply Quote
WEEEELLLLLL for what it's worth I'm back. Just transferred tonight...been on Darkspear.

Also kind of quit but yeah...I'm more or less back!

I'll be muckin' about in your business soon enough. Look forward to seeing you all again
Reply Quote
83 Human Priest
Chrissie! I see azshara is still in a very sad and sorry state :(

Well I've recently started playing again, been leveling my old druid on here Shyzha
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
It's beyond the sad state.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Chrissie! I see azshara is still in a very sad and sorry state :(

Well I've recently started playing again, been leveling my old druid on here Shyzha

omg i remember you! glad to see you playing here again :) its really not bad at all so long as you know people; if you want an inv to thecrew, let me know!

<-(chrissiebtw)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Stickycrits is here, formally known as Deathpool or Lilmack... some know me, some dont, but im back in the game again! server does look way smaller then I remember... I miss the old Azshara days when I first came here about 5-6yrs ago!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I miss the small town feel of azshara ... "Where everybody knows your naaaammeeeee" rofl!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I miss this server from time to time, started back here when it was just opened.

Is there any raid guilds left here anymore?

Daath
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
nah Supreme im pretty sure he quit YEARS Ago, even though this thread is old, and idk how i got to it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
JaJaJa this thread is VERY old almost a year to the day i msgd on this haha i was horde then LONG LIVE THE HORDE .... i started on this server 8 years ago and im glad to be gone from it :D

<---- Milkywhite !
Edited by Ebayhero on 2/15/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lots of old faces in here!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
OMG some one commented on this hahah .... im Milkywhite aka EbayHero aka Starcrash aka Starfall :P

i started here and im not on azshara anymore but ive been playing strong for 10 years now my account has not gone inactive :P

Orrigional MILKYWHITTTEEEE :P

**an original of The Dark Legion** (i named that guild)
Edited by Starfâll on 1/13/2015 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]