<H>Tribe (6/7 HM) recruiting for 4.3

85 Troll Rogue
Tribe (http://www.tribegaming.com) is a very active gaming community; gaming is our passion and our primary past time. In Tribe, we expect you to have your life in order, but realize that emergencies happen. Most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can't make it to every single event or be on daily.

We are a "serious fun" group of people that enjoy playing hard, overcoming challenges, kicking back, joking around, and enjoying each other's company. Most of us are in our mid 20s, but we do have some outliers on each side.

We enjoy learning together, and teaching new players; it is a central part of our community culture. However, we don't waste our time on those that continue to be lazy or stupid. So, if you enjoy standing in fire please move along :) However, whether you are new to gaming or are an experienced player we would love to hear from you. As long as you are willing to put forth the effort to make yourself and your guild the best it can be, Tribe will have a home for you!

Raid Times
Central : 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Eastern : 8:30pm to 11:00pm
Pacific : 5:30pm to 8:00pm

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (occasional weekends or Mondays for progression)

Progress:
6/7 Firelands Heroic

Needs:
Pally heals
Priest heals (medium)
Boomkin (high)
Rogue (medium)
Frost DK (medium)

Need some great DPS!! Will look at any class/spec if you can back up your claims with logs
Willing to accept any exceptional applicants that are ready and able to contribute to progress

Goals
- Finalize our 25-person raid team for Dragon Soul and beyond
- Maintain a solid reputation as one of the most mature and progress oriented raiding guilds on our server

What you will get from Tribe:
- Full member / raider support.
- Feedback. If you could use some help in different areas, we're there for you.
- A strong foundation. We've been a community for over seven years (six years in WoW). We aren't disbanding any time soon!

Member Testimonials:
http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?9308-Member-Testimonials

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game or message me on our forums (http://tribegaming.com/). Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Manodesombra on 11/10/2011 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Lovin this guild, been in here for 11 months.

If anyone has questions feel free to also whisper me ingame Alt+0233 for the é, or send me an ingame mail/REALID request Daveschadt@hotmail.com.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
love the guild and 25m progression is way cooler than 10......just saying =P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
3/7.
Edited by Sharèss on 7/10/2011 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
6/7 :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
bump, working on Rag, could still use a couple of exceptional rdps to round it out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Update for our 25m:
Looking for 1-3 exceptional DPS (Ranged/Melee doesn't matter)
Looking for 1-2 exceptional HEALS.

My REALID: Daveschadt@hotmail.com

Add me :) or whisper/ingame mail me for Sharéss (ALT + 0233), Alexstraszá (ALT + 0225), or Goku.

Will be online now and for most of the day.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump.... needs more heals
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
This is not a bump!
*Tap Forest* Regenrate Thread
Edited by Sharèss on 8/2/2011 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
bump for Rag kill. Still looking for one or two exceptional healers. Also, willing to look at a few more exceptional dps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
/hump

Still looking for healers.

Apply today!
Edited by Lanfear on 8/14/2011 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Looking for raiders, healers especially!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Definitely could use 1-2 heals to avoid OS heals for our 25mans.
Could also use 1-2 great dps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Up :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bumptiy bump bump cuz we rock! lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
To the top.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hey i was accepted to your guild awhile back due to financial problems (got laid off) could not transfer well back to work for a new company and was wondering if you still wanted me hit me up here or on greymane and thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
1/7 Heroic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]