Looking to transfer...

85 Gnome Rogue
I recently came back to WoW after a lengthy hiatus and just hit 85. Tried out Lightbringer for a change of pace but came to find high pop. servers just aren't my thing. Considering the expansion is nearly seven months in & 4.2 is looming, I'm well aware that I am grossly behind for someone who wants to start raiding again. :P

Anyway, just wondering if there are any Ally guilds on this server accepting people in this situation, or who are at least willing to take in a rogue who wants to get geared up (not handed gear, mind you).

Not necessarily worried about firsts or anything like that, just looking for a small, tight-knit group of players who are working towards content at a comfortable pace.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Rogue isnt the way to go if you want a "small, tight-knit group of players" type guild.Bring a class that is more versatile.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
LNC
Because clearing normal modes is near impossible w/ a rogue. Right?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior

Of course... don't ya know that there is not one rogue that has cleared all content...
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
06/27/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Xista

You said it not me.

But its clearly stated "more versatile".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]