If I return Gul'dan...

85 Orc Warrior
Sup gul'dan. For those of you who don't know me, i rolled this toon (as tauren) when Gul'dan first opened in classic. I pvped and grinded Warlord here in the guild Awesome Mega Ultra Super. Then xferred off in BC when the server died. I have been bouncing around servers on this toon quite a bit over the years, and none of them have the same fun that i had on Gul'dan. I realize the server is not as good as it used to be, but still want to come back nonetheless. If i do, i want to recreate a pvp guild that is mainly focused on rated BGs. So before i do xfer, are there people here that are interested? (i am not looking for super pro peeps, i have no problem teaching people if they are interested in learning pvp on a team scale) So holler at me if ur interested peeps, either post on here or ingame mail to Relinquisher@Frostwolf, and if enough people are down, ill come home.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
06/26/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Phen
server has barely anyone who was here even in just burning crusade much less pre bc

Yes, but there are a few....
Reply Quote
70 Orc Death Knight
Join me and shwaig on Mal'ganis.
just sayin.
Reply Quote
:O
Reply Quote
haha you love me you know it ~.^
Reply Quote
gonna go ahead and *like* that
Reply Quote
Right? :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/24/2011 08:42 PMPosted by Phen
your professions are weird dood

>145 Talon King Ikiss kills (Sethekk Halls)
>11 Warlord Kalithresh kills (The Steamvault)

Somebody's going for recoloured bloodfang :-B
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
get out phen
Edited by Samej on 9/1/2011 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
get out samej
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hey ad the email juggaloprophet@live.com
Reply Quote
13 Troll Shaman
I be trippin', mon!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i remeber ur guild lol i was here at that time too ...Not much goes on on this server anymore ..i was with friends with benefits and carpe diem
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Should i come back too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]