Game Thèory recruiting..

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin

3. It wasnt lava wave but rather fire traps, which killed me every single time after i got knocked into them by Rags knockback.

4. Werent fire traps your responsibility? or were you too busy healing? oh wait, you werent. so you stood around waiting for others to get healed up?

6. If I want to stand in lava waves ill stand in lava waves. you're a nothing to tell me otherwise, you not even in that guild anymore.

Dont stand in front of the traps. Should have a mage doing them because it's easier. You're dumb for even trying to get people to take you seriously when you're raging that he told you not to stand in lava waves.

P.S. I love this thread.
Edited by Magnatos on 8/6/2011 4:20 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Recidivist you're my hero. You and our lord and saviour Lzrchikn. I didnt think it was possible for 1 person to slow progression so much. You have proved me wrong.
85 Orc Warrior
Ego
@ Lzr / recid, I hope you read this thread. I hate you and you should delete your druid, try rolling a paladin, I hear they have less buttons to hit. PS: Dont ask nos for advice =P. Anyways, how do you fail so much at such an easy game? Anyways, if you guys ever decide to take me off ignore id love to tell you how bad you are in-game rather than make it publicly known to all how bad of players at one of the easiest classes out there you both are.
Edited by Dimensìon on 8/7/2011 12:26 AM PDT
1 Tauren Warrior
08/07/2011 12:21 AMPosted by Kathetara
Recidivist you're my hero. You and our lord and saviour Lzrchikn. I didnt think it was possible for 1 person to slow progression so much. You have proved me wrong.

All hail the great lord and savior Lzrchicken. For thou is both dps lead, healer lead, and of course the great tank leader. His kill is unfathomable and incontestable.
85 Tauren Druid
08/07/2011 12:21 AMPosted by Kathetara

you killed rag once and yet to do a heroic and you call that progression. ahahaha
100 Blood Elf Paladin

you killed rag once and yet to do a heroic and you call that progression. ahahaha

Teehee you haven't killed rag at all.
85 Orc Shaman
Trolling aside, we are looking for some players to fill out our raiding ranks. It's no secret that some of our members have moved on to explore other opportunities. Wish them the best but we gotta move on. Read the Op and if interested you can hit me, Brooklyne or Clothkiller up in game and we'll answer any questions you have.

85 Tauren Druid

Teehee you haven't killed rag at all.

Exactly my point and the reason for this post. Wasted a month on this guild with nothing to show for it. No progression to speak of no loot to show off. Nada.

P.S. in case you didnt see i wasnt the one trying to show off progression.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I just have a simple question, why not just roll for items? like that seems the most fair, doesnt it? It's just based on luck so there will be no drama about if someone gets something that someone else wants, because it was decided on luck and they can't get angry at anyone. Thats just my opinion on that matter, for everything else, i don't even know :P I've raided with a couple lads from the guild and they seemed experienced and chill, so yeah...whatever:)
85 Orc Shaman
Necrobump'd. Good job, fail.
100 Orc Monk
Woah. This is an old post. This sure brings back memories.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]