Just looking for people to play with.

57 Orc Warrior
add me bro
Reply Quote
► Exceptional players that are not listed are welcome to apply!

<Disciples of the Blade> (http://www.disciplesguild.com) is looking for everyone from raiding, to PVP, to casual backgrounds to join us.

Raid Times
★ Tuesdays, Thursdays 11:00 pm EST
* Fridays, Saturdays 7:30 pm EST
■ Off-nights are used for Heroic Dungeons, PVP, alt activities, and much more.

Loot System
★ Loot Council with Need before Greed rolling

Pluses in Applicants
■ 18+ years old.
■ Stable internet connection.
■ Ability to listen/speak on Ventrilo.
■ Laid-back yet mature personality.
■ Even if your class isn't listed, or you don't meet every condition, apply!

More Information
If you wish to learn more about the guild and what we stand for, want to find an officer to speak to, or think you are ready to apply, please visit our website.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Friends? On Shattered Hand? Where can I get some of these "friends"? I was under the impression they went extinct on this server long ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
To anyone and everyone who wants our guild (Vengeance) is always open to anyone and everyone just a group of people looking to have fun make friends and help each other out pst me in game add me send me mail w/e i'll reply :)
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Druid
i would love to play with u
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
what up bro what server are you on
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm looking for anyone to play with and possible talk to while playing if anyone is interested let me know
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Warrior
I don't know how this works but I just started playing world of warcraft again and it'd be nice to play with some people. If you happen to see this let me know!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm Usually on 7:30am-2pm EST. is you want to level with sum1 i can always log onto one of my Alts.
Edited by Atomicor on 11/21/2013 7:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think this thread is awesome for people to meet new friends. Count me in. Feel free to add me. JesseRenaud#1720 I also have tons of wow experience. Been playing since 2005 I have 6 or 7 toons I typically play all between the lvl of 80 and 90 most of which are on moon guard. If you need anything at all questing buddy/professions/pvp partner or just a friend to chat with im always available. :) See you in azeroth
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
add me if u wanna play looking for ppl to play with too battletag: andrew#12131 skype: Whaleslapper
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Im all Alli and I am on moonguard and have toons on Rivendare. I am looking for people to play with. And whoever said... quite an undertaking starting a fresh guild.. you are so right. I still have one person in my guild... lol me...
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Comment if you want to play! I'm looking for people to play with too. This game is a lot more fun playing with friends. My Skype is Clayton Peltier, and the picture is black and white. With a kid flexing.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
My battle tag is TheRealxAng#1740. I'm willing to play with people and have fun.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Unorganized
Reply Quote
26 Blood Elf Warrior
hey im looking for people to play with add me or party invite me im level 23
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Hunter
yer ill play with u
im board so yer
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Hunter
give my your skpe name ill goin your guild and ill play with u if u want
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]