Your favortie Pokemanz?

90 Draenei Paladin
Sceptile. He just looked cool.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Chatot and Farfetch'd.

Don't mess with the bird.

Farfetch'd is by far the most awesome pokemon, with its awesome normal/flying type, the power to unleash the stick.
Naturally my ev trained, brave bird farfetch'd is by far the best
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
A pokemon MMO would be interesting, but I'd hate to see the world of pokemon filled with a community that online gaming tends to bring.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Charizard: No need to explain; he is called GARizard, after all!
Arcanine: A giant, badass, majestic fire-dog. It's just... amazing.
Zebstrika: A lightning zebra. Do I really need any more reasons?
Typhlosion: Fire Badger(or ferret) that can kick anyone's !@#. (In the original Pokemon Crystal, my under-level Typhlosion took a full on Hydo Pump from Red's Blastoise; he lived with half his health. WHILE IT WAS RAINING (raindance).)
Absol: I saw Drew's Absol in the Hoenn Arc, that alone was enough to make me love them. They're powerful, fast Dark types with a badass look to boot!
Nidoking: My absolute favorite. Underrated, but a monstrous pokemon! In competitive game play, a good Nidoking can do a complete party sweep. Not to mention his design is positively AWESOME.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
08/03/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Fanghide
GARizard

typo?
Reply Quote
38 Draenei Shaman
Arceus

MY FAVORITE IS GOD
Reply Quote
I am a fan of mudkip (yes, i do liek them).

I also love Flygon.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
08/03/2011 10:49 PMPosted by Demonwolf
GARizard

typo?

Silly fan nickname on TvTropes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Infernape.

Furious flaming head monkey that can't easily be countered due to pure awesomeness ftw.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Eevee and all it's evolutions.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
I can't choose just one. So, my favourites from each generation!! =D

1-151 (Kanto) - Pikachu. Adorable little mouse that shoots electricity from its cheeks. Double-quote the adorable part. It was my favourite pokemon from the first time I got hooked on the darn games. >< Always has been, always will be my number one favourite.

152-251 (Johto) - Espeon. Pretty purple two-tailed kitty cat. Also my favourite Eeveelution. Plus, psychic type.

252-386 (Hoenn) - Torchic. No contest. Always love the fire starters, and Torchic is just too cute. >< Adorable, fluffy little fire-bird that I can always picture burning everything to a crisp.

387-493 (Sinnoh) - Shinx. Generation Four was a harder one. There aren't any pokemon that I just go 'omfgwant' over. xD Shinx is adorable, though, and, despite its utter lack of electric type moves until level thirteen, it's pretty decent.

494-649 (Unova) - Liepard. and Mincinno. Purple kitty cat and an adorable fluffy grey chinchilla-thing. Also, I refuse to call Mincinno by its English name for any unofficial purposes. Chillarmy sounds sooo much better. ><
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Flygon ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I have an obesssion over Entei!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Arcanine <3 God i love him .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]