Ding FB or smart phone app?

Is there an App or mod that will Facebook or SMS a smart phone when you ding a level or complete an achievment, if not might be a good idea to keep the game and people excited again. People are smart phone and FB addicted these days, i think it would be cool to get a status update from a friend while I am at work or whatever that my buddy just dinged lvl 85 or completed that pain in the but achiev.

Has this been done and I missed it?
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pretty sure you can add an App on Facebook to do this.
85 Worgen Hunter
WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS RIFTCONNECT?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Hunter
I made one app that syncs the achievements with Facebook and twitter, it is called World of Warcraft Tools: http://apps.facebook.com/wowtools/

I updated every 10 minutes the achievements, but the WoW Server only updates the achievements when you disconnect from the game, so you need to logoff from the game to my app put the achievements at your facebook/twitter account.

It works good, my friends are using it, I hope to add new features soon, just thinking what can be added.
Edited by Tesker on 6/29/2011 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]