Alliance raging at World PVP

90 Blood Elf Hunter
So one day im strolling around TB farming some Savage Leather and than i see an ally he attacks me so i take him down, no biggy and i keep on strolling along and than he comes back again... once again i kill him... and i realize something else, Hay i remember that guy he was the guy that was trolling us for attacking SW! so i tell guild and people say ignore him so i do. than he attacks me again same outcome. than he logs onto his horde alt and says "You should do your self a favor and kill yourself" So in

Are all Alliance this mad when you do world pvp that they try to track you down and kill you? for something you did 1 night ago.

WHY YOU SO MAD
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
THIS RANDOM BS DESERVED A THREAD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
No im not saying all alliance do this its just those that do are a pain im just wondering is this common or more rare.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Same thing happens on the other end. Some people just cant handle losing I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
its the more immature players who cant take a loss for example those kids that are freaking out in a BG its just ridicules the worlds not gonna implode if you lose. If people dont like PVP than why the hell would you buy a game with Warcraft in it!?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That reminds me, some ally got on his lvl 1 horde toon called tinaburner and whispered me "Bet that did'nt go as planned" during SW raid. I guess because I was "raid leader," but I wasnt really in charge, we were doing RBGs, which I was lead at the time and then suddenly we decide to do a raid with Mongolians. The weird part was that he logged right after the whisper, which is really weaksauce if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining cuz it was some Alliance guy. It's just that I can't stand people who try to trash talk but have no back bone, or get on their lvl 1 toon cuz they're raging for some stupid reason, after all its a game.... but some don't seem to understand that :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I got crap from a lvl 1 for killing his 85 in Silvermoon. First off...

-You came into a Horde city flagged, knowing that you could be attacked.
-You killed guards, npcs, and even lowbies, yet you complain and cry when I kill you once.

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I promise non of the lvl 1s was me :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It was Bigcheeze!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bigcheeze......hey wait that's Darkhartt's hunter. You know the guy the hides behind everyone in Tol B and spams that rofl emote over and over, then comes to the horde side on an alt and tries to talk crap and can't back up his own words? I'm glad you killed that gutless wonder keep it up. :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
06/27/2011 06:47 AMPosted by Bigcuddler
Bigcheeze......hey wait that's Darkhartt's hunter. You know the guy the hides behind everyone in Tol B and spams that rofl emote over and over, then comes to the horde side on an alt and tries to talk crap and can't back up his own words? I'm glad you killed that gutless wonder keep it up. :D

Darkhartt is extremely immature.

I once fought him in a BG, and he ONLY attacked people who were at <30%. I'm not one for camping people, and I'm an anti-ganker, but with Darkhartt, he's done enough immature and childish things to deserve it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Not all alliance are like this, and I've seen this happen on both factions. I play both factions, albeit more on the alliance side. Before I started playing on the horde side if it was me that got upset I'd log in a horde toon named tamshordie and talk with the horde person. Not to yell but tell them what I thought was distasteful. (At the time I played mostly Tamour or Tamdy.)

IMO if you're flagged in the world, you should not get upset if someone attacks you, it's the nature of the game. However, if they're corpse camping, yeah well that sucks. I'm not a fan of that.

Just yesterday I was doing some quests in TB when a troll druid jumped me. We both killed each other at the same time. I went on my way after that and finished up my quests, as it should be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]