EoE Recruiting! Prepping for Dragon soul 25mn

85 Worgen Hunter
Edge of Extinction is looking for more to progress further into Cataclysm. Our raid days are Tues/Wed/Thur 7:15-11 CST (server time). During these days we push our 25 man progression. Loot council based guild. We are currently preparing for Dragon soul. Patch 4.3

Currently Recruiting: Warrior dps, Warrior tank.

Those classes/specs are our MAIN interest, but NOT the only thing we would accept. Anyone that is consistent, active, and is exceptional at their character we would love to give you a shot to prove that they are worth giving a main slot to. We invite most and give them shot at a couple bosses, then we ask in the next week that if you are not up to par, you have 1-2 weeks to improve before we move on. This allows each person to get a shot, and have the opportunity to improve to maintain their raid slot.

Please apply at eoeguild.us
In game contacts: Beastmastur (GM), Lostwolf (Co-GM), Caliburn (Officer), Kaezhol (Officer), Aleatha (Officer)
Edited by Beastmastur on 11/11/2011 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Correct me if im wrong but you are advertising recruitment for a 25 man guild and listing 6/13 which is your 10 man progression..... Pretty sure most people lookin for a guild would appreciate it if u didn't try to be something your not.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
ill correct you, because you assume things and look like an idiot, we are recruiting for 25, and are 6/13 heroic raids. now last i read, it did NOT say we were 6/13 -->25<-- heroic raids, it says 6/13 heroic raids. its ok man, dont be jelly. sorry for recruiting for 25s when we did bosses in 10man also ? kthxbai
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Well i see your prlly right, anyone reading a thread entitled "EOE 25-man opening Recruitment" that goes on to read 6/13 heroic raids wouldn't assume its a description of the current state of the union..... thx for the lovely politics have a great day.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Btw it smells like old moldy cheese in here might start a new thread see if u can't ditch the odor
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
cheeseburgers!!!!
Edited by Malicecooper on 7/25/2011 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump to EoE <3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
drama is a qtpi
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump for gits and shiggles
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for helping me kill that mean ugly snake ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump cuz i have a huge #@#@*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for the best guild
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
5/7 10mn firelands 1/7 25, bumpin for few more applicants
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
<3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump for 4/7 25
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
bump for Feral tank or Prot war and holy priesty
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump for rag kill
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump for alys down 25
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]