Epic Zapatistas

90 Goblin Hunter
We are currently recruiting pvpers for rated bgs. Need to be geared and experienced in pvp plz. And to elaborate more, we are working on a group of about 20 to 30 players , so we have enuf on most of the time, and rotate out the people that want to take a break . Also for when the right make up of the players isn't on at the time we'll run premade bg's til we have the classes that are needed. In effect we can run a pvp group all weekend to meet the goals of the players and the guild. If pvpinp til ur fingers go numb , this may be what you're looking for. Most of the guys are on in the early mornings and late nites, pst for invites .
Edited by Örion on 7/1/2011 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Now that chippy isnt gm you guys have a real good chance to achive your goals.
Glad i switched to ally and moved off the server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Now that chippy isnt gm you guys have a real good chance to achive your goals.
Glad i switched to ally and moved off the server

Chippy is still the GM, he just seems to only login once every couple of weeks. My alt holds the guild lead just to maintain the gbank and run raids. But in all other respects, Chippy is still the Guild Leader.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
pretty decent weekend with the rbgs. next weeken we will try n host another round, i'm having to work that weekend so will prolly be a different leader . just check with EZ guildies to find who to contact, and for those that joined for the weeken fun , great games and thx for coming.
Reply Quote
http://epiczapatistas.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6&p=6#p6

Zapatistas for lyfe mo!@@@aaaaaas
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
bump for another 3 day weekend of killing rbgs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I NEED MY RATED BG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HUNGER THE ANGER!!!!!!!!! FOR puppies...and tacos
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
i remember when chippy hopped on darkness eternal vent after an IF raid and he started raging out b/c we wouldn't send him an invite. we were trying to explain to him that we were done and we already left IF, but he started talking about how he's a soldier and that he needs to snort coke and play his warrior in order to feel good. man that was funny.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
For the Lowbies!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hey Auryn! I miss your singing in vent, lets do it again some time.

- Blando
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
whos Chippy?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
09/02/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Buffpally
whos Chippy?

absolute fail at trolling bro, you might want to take another 12 month break and hope people forget who you are then
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]