Resto 90 PvE healing guide (v5.4)

(Sticky)

MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2014 11:59 PMPosted by Mackenzy
So, I'm not posting on my druid because his gear is kind of embarrassing, since I'm transitioning from balance to resto, but I have a question. I keep reading about moving the shroom, but how do you do it? Do you just recast it or am I missing something painfully obvious? Also, I remember way back when I healed Kara that resto had an actual tree form. Why did it get removed?

You can glyph to get a cosmetic tree form that's the old tree form graphic (if you want to look like a tree all the time).

For the shroom, you can just re-cast it to move it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You may not know that there is a minor glyph for the mushroom that allows you to place it where ever you want.

I don't know why tree form got removed, though it was at the start of Cataclysm. When they re-did all the talents to a 41 point system, they put it as a 3m cooldown.
Edited by Krazyito on 6/24/2014 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And I figured out the mushroom thing. I should probably start reading my spell descriptions, huh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/24/2014 06:44 PMPosted by Lissanna
You can glyph to get a cosmetic tree form that's the old tree form graphic (if you want to look like a tree all the time).

For the shroom, you can just re-cast it to move it.
I can't post in the Alpha forums, so I'm posting to you here.

Thank you very much for your Alpha feedback post, they are excellent reads.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Since I don't feel like making a new thread just for some general questions I'm sure I should know the answer too, here it is.

This is my new druid, basically boosted him this past weekend. After reading this guide and given my gear, I should be gemming for a lot of spirit and mastery right? Until probably Flex gear then go for the 13k haste breakpoint? And I want to do CMs on this guy for the awesome transmog, is there a particular gear set or talents that are preferable for CMs? Or should they be doable in normal raid gear without changing gems? provided you have enough spirit through trinkets and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/22/2014 01:27 PMPosted by Syntree
Since I don't feel like making a new thread just for some general questions I'm sure I should know the answer too, here it is.

This is my new druid, basically boosted him this past weekend. After reading this guide and given my gear, I should be gemming for a lot of spirit and mastery right? Until probably Flex gear then go for the 13k haste breakpoint? And I want to do CMs on this guy for the awesome transmog, is there a particular gear set or talents that are preferable for CMs? Or should they be doable in normal raid gear without changing gems? provided you have enough spirit through trinkets and stuff.

If you're just going for gold, normal raid gear with normal gems/reforging should be good. As for spirit, you really don't need spirit in CMods (Amber FTW!).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Fun fact.
if you use a SoF juiced regrowth to refresh your LB stack it gives the SoF haste buff to your LB tick = moar omen of clarity procs!

might be common knowledge i dunno. just noticed it during raid tonight and though ide share.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]