Molten front

(Locked)

85 Orc Hunter
where exactly is it? I did all the hyjal quests that were added today that I could...ive seen people be in the molten front but i myself can not find it

HELP!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You wont see the molten front for another 2 days of dailies or maybe 3... i cant remember which >.>
Community Manager
ive seen people be in the molten front but i myself can not find it

HELP!

They're likely on the Thrall quest line, which you can pick up from the Hero's Call Boards in any capital city.

You'll advance through the Hyjal dailies to the next step once you've build up 20 Marks of the World Tree (you should have a quest still asking for them), which will take a couple more days of the dailies.

I also need to double check but I believe the dailies are randomized even for the first few, so tomorrow you should have a different set to complete.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
06/28/2011 05:08 PMPosted by Tellshazz
You wont see the molten front for another 2 days of dailies or maybe 3... i cant remember which >.>

Its 3, the third day being where you get 20 marks and can go into the molten front.

So yea, 2 more days of being molten frontless.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ive seen people be in the molten front but i myself can not find it

HELP!
I also need to double check but I believe the dailies are randomized even for the first few, so tomorrow you should have a different set to complete.

I already double checked, you're 100% correct, as usual. So anyways.....nice weather..... when's Diablo 3 coming out, brah?

<3
100 Human Warlock

They're likely on the Thrall quest line, which you can pick up from the Hero's Call Boards in any capital city.

Just a correction. The thrall quest line is picked up at the earth srhine and not the hero's call board. The hero's call board gives the quest for the new daily hub.
Ok this cleard 1 thing up for me, I was confused on how to get to the molten front dailys. Now im left wondering if i finished all the quests related to Thrall i got the cloak then pulled a quest "Fallen Guardian" after completing this "automatically" no npc i had to return to left me scratching my head as where to go next. Am i missing some part as alot of people keep posting a quest called "Call of the Ancients" and I cant seem to find this one.
90 Worgen Druid
Hi, a friend of mine Rínoa has already 20marks and did get to the molten front, this char hast up to 17marks in 2 days... whats up with that?... i guess i got unlucky t delievering quest faster...
90 Night Elf Warrior
06/29/2011 02:40 AMPosted by Brocolix
Hi, a friend of mine Rínoa has already 20marks and did get to the molten front, this char hast up to 17marks in 2 days... whats up with that?... i guess i got unlucky t delievering quest faster...

Yep, I got in Molten Front in 2 days. Went to the quest area and the quest were already there before reset. Went ahead and did them cause i thought they were on a different timer or something.

Then daily reset comes by and they are there again. 25/150 till the next place.
Edited by Athosz on 6/29/2011 2:58 AM PDT
85 Troll Druid
06/29/2011 02:40 AMPosted by Brocolix

There was an error and dailies reset early, anyone who completed them between then and normal reset time has access to the molten front, fairly annoying IMO.
90 Human Mage
Confirmed US - Azjol Nerub. Yes it was possible for anyone on early this morning to get to the molten front 1 day earlier than anyone else who logged in after the reset. A select few {including myself} have passed through to the molten front and now stand at 25 marks. This was a glitch I'm sure. Btw to all the hunters who missed it.... every rare spider was up when I was in there :P
100 Troll Mage
this should be hotfixed immediatly imo. this....glitch....or bug has given many ppl an entire day head start at dailes/marks. unless Blizzard sees this as fair?
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Aww, I was coming in to say I got in a day early. But now I see I'm not the only one :(. It is indeed because I logged in before the daily reset and the quests were there again.

Also bought the 365 necklace in the new hub, :D.
85 Worgen Death Knight
Huge error. Anybody that stayed up all night until the reset is now at 25 marks and a day ahead. The rest of us are sitting at 16.
90 Night Elf Hunter

I had that winterspring frost saber thing glitch like that at least once too. I did it earlier, then it reset again before the reset then after the reset it reset again.

I'm at 16 on this, did not try this morning until after the reset =/ Oh well ;)

I work overnight, so I should be on tomorrow morning at 5:30 or whenever it resets. So I'll be at 20 pretty fast anyway.
85 Gnome Warlock
not just that...im pissed that they have Profession recipes too
55 Draenei Death Knight
thanks blizzard for giving some people an unfair advantage...
90 Human Warrior
no
People will cry about anything in this game....

So what, you will be there tomorrow.

And no, I did not get in early.
100 Night Elf Druid
Its the end of the world!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]