Firelands Progression

90 Pandaren Rogue
10 mans don't count but Cryptic switched to 10s to try to beat BLA because something something insert reason here.

BLA just won bee tee dubs.

Cryptic didn't switch to 10s. Our required raid nights for 25s are Tues - Thurs. What some of us did was continue raiding optionally in 10s instead of wasting the rest of the raid week. Rise had this planned probably 2 months ago. We'll still be doing 25s come Tuesday and probably trying to clear the remaining bosses down on 10s after Thursday. I hope we can get at least 4/7 on 25 next week, but we'll all just have to wait and see.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
Congratz BLA!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Grats to BLA! They said they would kill it on their next raid night and I knew they would.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
@Adal

nobody gives a #*%# about you or your guild or your @*@# players in your guild
cock ridin' bros

-your original saib forum friend since bc
Edited by Saibatenma on 7/3/2011 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't we all just get along?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm sorry but this thread is just a joke, I don't care if people are doing 10's/25's as long as people are doing what they feel is fun to them what does it matter.

I also find it funny how people can talk about what top guilds think/say when no one on this god forsaken server is even apart of a top 500 world ranked guild, so give up on this he said/she said crap. People need to stop feeding trolls, grow up and get back to what's fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sorry but this thread is just a joke, I don't care if people are doing 10's/25's as long as people are doing what they feel is fun to them what does it matter.

I also find it funny how people can talk about what top guilds think/say when no one on this god forsaken server is even apart of a top 500 world ranked guild, so give up on this he said/she said crap. People need to stop feeding trolls, grow up and get back to what's fun.

Trolling is fun, so are you telling me to troll bro?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AGB
@Saib - The two pugs on our Rhyolith kill were Shezario from Keins Zweck and Moomachine from Fused. Both of them did a great job, with Shez ranking alongside some of our core members. Big thanks to you two for sticking with us baddies and for putting forward such admiral effort into pushing the kill!

@BLA - Grats on your Rag kill!!! 7/7 first week is pro, job well done. GL with Heroics and Eternal Ember loots!

@Turiel - Such a bad, only showing up for 25% of our boss kills. HOW. DARE. YOU.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AGB
!!%*, I forgot to address Swaggalicious.
...HAI!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey baby
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AGB
How you doin'?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty good, enjoyed reading the 10 pages of Cryptic getting trolled lulz.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AGB
Trolling happens.
Reply Quote
the vid i posted almost derailed this.
maybe everyone should take another look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1qpBC1b1OQ
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
AGB
Is this thread still this derailed? Obviously some men can't be reasoned or bargained with, they merely want to watch the world squirm. The awful jokes and bad trolling (aside from chigi's original video) seriously gave me the creepers.

Q:What did you do on your 4th of July weekend?

A:Oh, thats right-revelled in your own pathetic douchebaggry.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Ours was a Canada Day weekend.

In spite of being afflicted with a persistent cough that makes me sound like I have tuberculosis, I didn't spend the entire weekend indoors.

On Saturday I had "Goodbye-for-Now-See-You-in-a-Year" breakfast on Parliament Hill with a few of my work colleagues and some friends from the PMO and DFAIT. Then Mrs. Yoshi and I did some window shopping at a nursery and made a list of things for our gardener to pick up this week.

On Sunday I slept in while my wife went shopping. Then I went to the gym for about 20min before deciding that benching and hacking up a lung aren't really compatible, so I went home, bought a game on Steam, and played with my sons for awhile.

Nothing terribly exciting. I turn 28 this year, but I've settled into the comfortable routine of married life, so holidays are like every other day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Adal, I have a raging boner for you. And I want.you to rage at me.

@saib, joey and I live in mn, so let's hang out and I can troll you irl. Also, urkey says I'm pretty bro, with my chest hair sweater vest.

Happy birthday 'murica
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
I saw the new transformer movie with friends then watched fireworks from the roof of a building. The movie was not to bad :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]