Saurfang T12 Progression Thread

85 Orc Mage
Can anyone actually see a point in posting in this thread any longer? I mean it appears that there is no interest in maintaining this to be accurate.

I personally believe that all progress related information should be left to WoWProgress as it is an unbiased and usually infallible source for maintaining progression scores.

I personally suggest the sticky of this thread be removed as its function is no longer being served.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No update in over almost a month,
Remove sticky status imo
90 Orc Hunter
whew 6/7 H anyway
85 Human Death Knight
^your sister accepted my friend request.

I WIN AT LIFE
85 Blood Elf Paladin
HAHA...
remove sticky on thread kgo
85 Troll Mage
If you're gonna complain about the thread... don't open it/start a new one?
85 Orc Mage
09/13/2011 12:32 AMPosted by Remixed
If you're gonna complain about the thread... don't open it/start a new one?

Don't need to remixed, I think you have continued to miss the point again. I am not saying I wish this thread to be done nor that I think I can do a better job. I am merely saying that Mushin has volunteered to do this and has decided to take this challenge upon himself. If he cannot do this, he should step down. Maintaining a thread in a half assed fashion only decieves and is even less helpful than no thread.

Furthermore starting a new one would be difficult due to the titling of this one including the fact that is currently possesses a sticky.
Edited by Beliskner on 9/13/2011 1:39 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/saurfang

What up! Problem solved
85 Orc Shaman
Brynny just fixing the all the problems in every thread at once :O so op.
85 Orc Hunter
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
85 Troll Mage
Can anyone actually see a point in posting in this thread any longer? I mean it appears that there is no interest in maintaining this to be accurate.

I personally believe that all progress related information should be left to WoWProgress as it is an unbiased and usually infallible source for maintaining progression scores.

I personally suggest the sticky of this thread be removed as its function is no longer being served.

I don't see anything in here about Mushin.
85 Orc Mage

I don't see anything in here about Mushin.

Explain? Trying to decipher the point.
Edited by Beliskner on 9/13/2011 6:15 AM PDT
100 Orc Warrior
I am confused, first people say to leave progression to wowprogress, then people whinge their asses off when this thread does not get updated.

I apologise for having issues that prevented me from updating but that is life, deal with it, it is not something I expected to happen, guess my crystal ball stopped working.

Updating now.
90 Worgen Warrior
H-Beth25 down to Ominous

85 Tauren Paladin
excellent work ominous
100 Orc Warrior
09/14/2011 07:29 AMPosted by Jackripster
H-Beth25 down to Ominous

grats

Also apologies for any perceived slackness on updating this thread atm: sorting through all the qq and whine posts to find the actual progression posts is tiresome, not sure how many times I've asked that they be kept out of this thread.
Edited by Mushin on 9/14/2011 5:53 PM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
All good Mushin, thanks. Yes lots of posts flying around of late, i can only imagine what horde trade is like these days.
85 Troll Mage
09/14/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Jackripster
All good Mushin, thanks. Yes lots of posts flying around of late, i can only imagine what horde trade is like these days.

You don't want to know.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]